The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
The month of Feb - EE's Totals

Nickels

379 rolls/7.58 boxes - 5 War (1:89.5) 1 Buffalo (1:379) 1 V (1:379)
290 mwr/5.8 boxes - 2 War (1:145) 1 Buffalo (1:290) V (0:0)
89 cwr/1.78 boxes - 3 War (1:29) 0 Buffalo (0:0) 1 V (1:39)

Dimes

1577 rolls/31.54 boxes - 34/R (1:46) 201/M (1:8 )
445 mwr/8.9 boxes - 6/R (1:74) 0/M (0:445)
1149 cwr/22.98 boxes - 28/R (1:41) 201/M (1:6)

Quarters

335/6.7 boxes of Quarters - 0 (0:335)
158 mwr/3.16 boxes - 0 (0:158)
177 cwr/3.54 boxes - 0 (0:177)

Halves

1437/28.74 boxes - 60/40% (1:24) 16/90% (1:90)
1103 mwr/22.06 boxes - 42/40 (1:26) 12/90% (1:92)
334 cwr/6.68 boxes - 18/40% (1:19) 4/90% (1:84)

5 - War Nickels
34 - Rosies
201 - Mercs
0 - Quarters
60 - 40% halves
11 - 90% Halves
4 - Franklin
1 - Walking

35.61 oz total for Feb.

Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The month of Feb - EE's Totals

201 Mercs? Outstanding Sir! HH

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

looks like you had a pretty good month. :)

It will be hard to top that Merc score you had earlier this month.

Good luck with your recovery. I hope your future trips to the can aren't so hazardous to your face. :)

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other

SilverFace said:
looks like you had a pretty good month. :)

It will be hard to top that Merc score you had earlier this month.

Good luck with your recovery. I hope your future trips to the can aren't so hazardous to your face. :)

Haha.

Yeah, the Merc score was once in a life time I think.

As for the shot to the face.. found out that its a somewhat common occurrence. My sister works for a doctor and he said it is a somewhat common thing with getting up too fast and a nerve/blood supply near the bladder. I usually never have to get up to hit the head but I got woke up by my cat and decided to get up and go.

Swellings going down though, will be another week or so before I look normal again.. joy of joys, CRH'ing looking like a freak, 2 black eyes and everyone asking me what happened. I will blame it on hockey, less embarrassing.

At least I have an extra weeks worth of boxes to add onto this Marches totals.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

It's getting to where a guy can't even go to the can in peace anymore.

Yeah, I guess it would be kind of hard explaining getting a busted up face from just going to the can.

Those darn cats! The next time your cat wakes you up in the middle of the night and you feel the urge to go it might be worth considering taking a seat and giving your face a break - instead of risking breaking your face again.. At least if you fall off the seat the trip to the floor isn't as far - and probably much less hazardous to your face. :)

Good luck with your recovery & your hunting this month!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good to hear you are feeling better. Nice month too :icon_thumright:

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EE those dimes are amazing and like you said once in a lifetime, hope you can find another solid roll on a road trip this month.

I had to laugh when you claimed a hockey injury, not laughing that you injured yourself. What I found funny was that John Kerry also claimed a hockey injury happened to his face for the state of the union address this year. Personally I think it was plastic surgery for him, not a leak injury or a hockey injury.

Heal up EE and good luck hunting this month.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other

SilverFace said:
It's getting to where a guy can't even go to the can in peace anymore.

Yeah, I guess it would be kind of hard explaining getting a busted up face from just going to the can.

Those darn cats! The next time your cat wakes you up in the middle of the night and you feel the urge to go it might be worth considering taking a seat and giving your face a break - instead of risking breaking your face again.. At least if you fall off the seat the trip to the floor isn't as far - and probably much less hazardous to your face. :)

Good luck with your recovery & your hunting this month!

I used to be a deep sleeper but since I moved here to Missouri from So Cal, I am a light sleeper, almost everything wakes me up. The cat jumping on the bed, the cat jumping off the bed. I seriously wake up about 20-30 times a night. Its rare for me to get more than 20-30 minutes of solid sleep and occasionally I get2-4 hours but that is usually on some sort of pain meds but those cause some funked up weird dreams.

When I lived in So Cal I went to sleep at 9pm and woke at 4:30am religiously for work. When I moved out here, I went to sleep at 11pm and woke at 2am religiously and did so for about 2 1/2 years. I could not sleep any longer, I would lay in bed totally awake. Now I can sleep until about 5-7am but its broken 20-30 times a night.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other

Xiao en said:
EE those dimes are amazing and like you said once in a lifetime, hope you can find another solid roll on a road trip this month.

I had to laugh when you claimed a hockey injury, not laughing that you injured yourself. What I found funny was that John Kerry also claimed a hockey injury happened to his face for the state of the union address this year. Personally I think it was plastic surgery for him, not a leak injury or a hockey injury.

Heal up EE and good luck hunting this month.

Well, my face looks pretty close to what it looked like when I pissed off a goalie during a game. The first 3 shots I took I aimed right for his head, to make him scared of the puck. I did this every game I played and it allowed me many goals. This goalie was different, it just pissed him off. So nearing the end of game 1 out of 2 ( double header ) I took a shot when bounced came back out to me, I looked down and looked back up, about to shoot above his blocker and here is the goalie, out of the crease coming at me. He nailed me, shoulder, blocker and stick. Broke my nose, dislocated my jaw ( later found out it had a hairline fracture as well ) and broke 2 molars. I reset my nose at the rink ( had alcohol in my bag from a party the night before ) after drinking a stiff drink and some pain meds and played the second game. I looked a little worse than I do now, then I had straight racoon eyes, I am not that bad right now.

But yeah.. hockey injury would fit with an injury like this. In Baseball you are supposed to keep your eye on the ball. In hockey, if you keep your eye on the ball aka Puck, this is what happens. Points at face

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

At least you are taking it in stride! Very nice month of silver will help get through the pain a little. Great job.

HH Dave

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other

Dekay said:
At least you are taking it in stride! Very nice month of silver will help get through the pain a little. Great job.

HH Dave

Not choice but to, I find great joy in laughing at my own misfortunes, it makes laughing at others more enjoyable :D

My hunt didnt start off the best for March but this is a free week as its boxes should have been claimed in last month's total but I didnt pick them up until today.

One bank didnt order me any, kind of pissed but then again, they have not produced a single 40% yet out of 4 boxes.

As for my other 2 pick ups. 3 boxes each.

Bank 1: Skunk, 3/40% and 1/90%, skunk
Bank 2: 7/40%, Skunk, Skunk

Dumped off the halves from bank 2 at a local branch and they come to me and say, Do you want any dimes? We have $460 worth. Sure I will take them! Wont be checking them until tomorrow though, I have an auction to hit tonight, elephant face or not. Lots of foriegn coin supposed to be there, that means no one but me should be bidding on it, easy and cheap silver :D

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other

11 keepers from 6 boxes isn't bad - almost a 2 keeper per box avg.

Good luck with the auction tohight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread