The Next BIG Adventure

I can definitely tell you what it's NOT going to be and that's 'salting' the area we're hunting BEFORE I get there.

vibes said:
I can definitely tell you what it's NOT going to be and that's 'salting' the area we're hunting BEFORE I get there.

:laughing7: That Miller433, he's such a card. Good thing I never listen to "his" silly ideas! Don't worry Vibes, I got your back!

He had my back too...and then he attached a mouse trap to the bottom of my desk drawer. My advise is to watch your own back.

miller433 said:
He had my back too...and then he attached a mouse trap to the bottom of my desk drawer. My advise is to watch your own back.

Like you didn't have that coming to you! :laughing7:

truckinbutch said:
HMMMMM . This has the start of an interesting thread :headbang:

Miller433 once had me staring at a covered paper cup on the top of my tool box for almost an hour because I was certain it was going to explode or the bottom was going to fall out if I attempted to move it. After some creativity I finally moved it.....but as it turned out it was just a plain old paper cup. This should give you some idea as to the measure of his past pranks. However, not to be out done, the mouse trap finally caused him to bring out the white flag. :laughing7:

Miller433, I'll watch him like a hawk!

Anything I should be especially aware of? :help: I'll check this exchange before I leave in the morning.

vibes said:
Miller433, I'll watch him like a hawk!

Anything I should be especially aware of? :help: I'll check this exchange before I leave in the morning.

"Help".......you're arleady asking for "HELP"...... :headbang:
Hope you've been practicing lots of this -> :notworthy:

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
HMMMMM . This has the start of an interesting thread :headbang:

Miller433 once had me staring at a covered paper cup on the top of my tool box for almost an hour because I was certain it was going to explode or the bottom was going to fall out if I attempted to move it. After some creativity I finally moved it.....but as it turned out it was just a plain old paper cup. This should give you some idea as to the measure of his past pranks. However, not to be out done, the mouse trap finally caused him to bring out the white flag. :laughing7:
Now , that's a real 'Gotcha'. Shows creativity on his part and justifiable caution on your's . I like it :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back