The oddest duo the pro pointer and the V3i.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi! I am sure many would agree (well at least I find such) that for the first time in my 30 years I found the unity in between the Garrett Pro Pointer and the V3i come hand to hand. Ever since I purchased the Pro Pointer less than a month ago I feel in love with this little quirky raskel. Its fast hot shot recovery abilty combined with the mastering coin and silver detecting savy of the Spectra, has made me desireous to hunt soil grounds again. I guess I get a kick out of just taking my pro pointer out of its holster to zero in on the kill my V3i has alerted me. While I am still trying to interpret the sounds on my new AT Pro I find the White's units have a quicker learning curve( sound wise and icon facilitation) than the later. Besides having the buzz of 6 machines in my head over the years makes my head turn like the exorcist. Having a tone ID on White's units or a bell tone on Garrett makes things a lot less complicated when you have to deal with the machines I curretly have. The pro programs instaled in my DFX or V3i is another thumbs up for White's. "LP":icon_thumleft:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya ill agree with that I poped a sunray on my v3i & I get a luck out of comparing the sunray with either the minelab profind or te propointer from garret they make for unstopable detecting

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So which one won the Propointer or the V3i in the competition?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread