OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Gnelson, Glad to clue you in. From Niland, head out to the slabs. There is a marker on the right side of the road " loaners on wheels" or "LOW". At the sign turn right into the slabs. Proceed straight untill you see a LOW sigh pointing to the right. Turn right there. In about a couple of hundred feet you will reach the LOW camp, a very friendly groupe. park there. Now walk south towards the Chocolate Mountians. The first gulch/dry stream bed is the one I worked. I went East from that point. Now this is flour gold. You have to add a couple of drops of dish washing soap to your pan so the gold doesn't float. I use the gold magic wheel dry. Good luck

Horney toad and ant-AZ.jpg

Gnelson

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2012
Laquinta CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD 2200, Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Frank, i really appreciate it, i will give it a shot as soon as its cools off .Gary

robertwhite

Jul 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another " White " comment completely devoid of substance!

Pot, meet Kettle.

Well, I am glad you agree with my post, although it was another devoid post for you as usual. Maybe we could use the term "White post" for all devoid posts. OK everyone got that!! "White post" means a post devoid of substance,
like a blank sheet of WHITE paper.

Man, you really are clueless, huh.

Pot, meet kettle. As in your whole thread is devoid of substance. Almost 900 posts and you still have not shown one shred of reality. Then you just all of the sudden decide that you will send a final letter and if the LO doesn't take your spectacular ::) offer, you will take your ball and go home. I guess you don't even realize that all these folks are laughing at you, not with you. The whole affair is pretty darn sad.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I don't think you would know reality if you looked it in the face. You come up with your own version of what is going on, on the thread and think everyone is following you. Turn around. You may see 3 people babbeling behind you. I guess you have just made another WHITE post.

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Last edited:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all realize this situation Frank and I are in, Is real. This is not a game. A few of You seem to think it is.

Last edited:

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Poorhunter, nice to know who Frankn's partner is, maybe it was mentioned before, but I never noticed. If you find the cache, will you change your ID to Rich-hunter? I have been on him about all those e-mails and snail mails back and forth, but I really believe face to face is what it will take to get to the digging part.

Good Luck

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
hand print-2_edited-6.jpg Robert, Is that your devoid WHITE post #30 or have I lost track of the babble? Here's a little hint for you. Cut the vile critism and try helping for a change of pace. it could do wonders for your attitude.

Poorhunter and I are probably the only two people on earth today that have found this site. Hope no one did before us!

Lastleg, I must say you are very observent.

Maipenrai, The face to face will come when dealing with the second lot owner. He has not bothered to reply. When we check out the first lot, we will stopin to see him since he is the next lot over. I would say the odds of it being on the second lot are app. 60%. Once we check out the lots, we will have a good idea where to start detecting. There might be markers left, but it has been a long time.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Poorhunter!. Well Frankn i believe you are in good company. He seems like a good guy to have around outdoors,sense of humor to boot. watch out for his coffee though!.

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
865 posts and no action? Can someone please PM me when something happens?

robertwhite

Jul 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all realize this situation Frank and I are in, Is real. This is not a game. A few of You seem to think it is.

So now, you are claiming to be the person who is Franks partner?????

Hmmmmmm, lets see.................

Jan 17, 2012, 10:43 AM
Thread: The Offer
by poorhunter78

Re: The Offer

Whatever the deal, You and your partner should still come out of it well..

Good Luck to you and your Partner Frankn..

Jan 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
Thread: The Offer
by poorhunter78

Re: The Offer

Be very careful. According to this statement you have already been tresspassing on private property in attempts to track down the cache. You might not want to include that in the negotiations....

You came into this thread in Jan.17 and CLEARLY stated you wish Frankn AND his partner well.

Then on Jan 22 you again came in the thread and advised Frankn that he should be careful as it appears he has been trespassing on the LO property.

Then in several more posts you came in and joked around, but NEVER until today have you said you were Frankn partner.

And now, 6 months later you come in and clearly imply that you are indeed Frankn partner.

If you were indeed his partner from the get go, then you only came to this thread in Jan to play games and bump up your post count, while all the time just trying to stir up more interest in the thread

or

You were not his partner until today

or

There is no cache, there are no partners, and the whole story is just that, a story.

So which is it Poorhunter78? Can only be 1 of the 3 scenarios, why don't you clue us all in?

That enough substance for you Frankn?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
hand print-2_edited-6.jpg Releventchair, Yea Poorhunter is one of the good guys, But on site in the MH, I will be making the coffee. Only French roast freshly ground.
once WE get the permission slip, I/WE will spend at least one week on location searching for the markers that lead to the cache. I can last 2 weeks on sight with no problem.

Gordonquixote, I would hate to wake you up to make another WHITE post.

Robert, there you go again,"clue us all in". is that you and the 3 babblers behind you? You are the one who missed out. Poorhunter stated he was my partner before. Guess you conviently forgot it or was it a lapse of memory? Another great WHITE post, devoid of true content as usual. A contribution to the cow droppings.

News, Poorhunter has just returned to me the permission forms and I have forwarded them to the land owner #1.

Last edited:

robertwhite

Jul 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't the only one who questioned it, was I?

What myself and MANY others who have stated the same, just wonder why it is such a big secret? Do you really fear someone is going to go dig up "your" cache? It must get pretty lonely living in the conspiracy world.

And we won't even get into your so called "great offer" to the LO.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Robert, Your posts are devoid of information. No one knows what you are talking about.
Examples:who questioned it. what is it?
:MANY others have stated the same. Stated what?
:why it is such a big secret. again, what is it?
:great offer. Those are your words, not mine!
So you see you have made another WHITE post, one devoid of substance or meaning.

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Last edited:

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OM Fricken G!!! Is this still going on???
One way to end it...Stop posting to it folks!

HH,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn is beaking no rules in his cache story, if you don't believe it that is fine, then stop replying, talk amoung yourselves in private if you wish, but calling any member here a liar or implying they are lying in open forum is against the rules.....No one is forcing anyone to read Frankn's cache story.....

A word to the wise, I will give no more warnings on attacks or rules broken on this thread, I will give timeouts from TN though....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn, this really is fascinating reading. I really mean that, please do not ban me Treasure Hunter. You have motivated large numbers of people to get involved in your story and post replys. In addition, they become passionate and defensive about their posts...as if they had something invested in it. I think you need to analyze your approach to this thread and apply it to your negotiating. You clearly have an ability to motivate people. If you give it the right twists or tweaks it could be literal gold. I still think a cheap dinner or one-cut-wonder-dice-o-matic is the way to go here. There is nothing like meeting face to face to smooth things over and connect with somebody. Even with your hearing deficits I bet your charisma would pull through.

What happened to TICM? Does he know this thread has moved?

My offer still holds if you want any advice. Buy one veggie-dice-o-matic-supreme and I will throw in the never-dull-TICM-safe wonder knives for free....dulled before shipping for those who prefer.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Frankn, you do have to admit that you have been leaving out Poorhunter's name in all your post, only calling him "my partner". I guess there is really nothing wrong with that, but when I asked anything about your partners feelings about the split, you were the only one replying, as if your partner was not on this forum. Now you have been evading the whole question, The Offer, and only talking about a permission slip, or panning flour gold. If I was after such a big cache, I would be using 110% of my energy and not even thinking of panning an ounce of gold in a week. You must be leaving a heck of lot from your story, but its your story, so you can do what you want, but seems more like a mystery now, than what it started out to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread