The old railroad bed/farm dump keeps calling my name

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep telling myself that I am done detecting the old railroad bed/farm dump for a while but evidently, as my wife is prone to say, I don't listen. lol Today's finds include an aqua and clear Ball Perfect Mason jar, an embossed Kayo Chocolate drink bottle, a retro food chopper measuring jar with cutting blade and lid, an embossed Esquire Lanol White shoe polish bottle, a Lamb (circa 1930-1940) glass mason jar lid, 2 cobalt blue Phillips bottles, an ISCO (International Silver) X11 spoon, an old farming hook and rings, etc. Have also included a photo of some of the many bottles and jars I have left behind as well as a photo of my newest jar and bottle display area. Seems I have no more room in my china and glass display cabinets. 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 1.JPG 12.JPG

Upvote 5

oldsilver

Feb 20, 2017
East Coast-Mid Atlantic Region
Detector(s) used
Started with a Garrett. I think I've probably tried everything make and model from 1977, all the way to the up to the E-trac and GPX 4800.
Nothing new as for me now, I am pretty much handicapped.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice collection!

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like the Kayo bottle...d2

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great glass finds. If you need more room I would build another room onto your house! The things we do for our hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread