The order that posts are entered!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give me link of one that isn't...all of mine are...Did you pick the collect time zone?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

b7seas

Aug 12, 2012
Northern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not talking about personal posts, I'm referring to the way they are entered under the headings of the various subjects.

Bob

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not talking about personal posts, I'm referring to the way they are entered under the headings of the various subjects.

Bob
They are in order, the order are the posts with the latest replies are on top, that way you don't have to look for the latest reply...

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can go to the bottom of the page and put them in the order by the date they were posted then press the show threads button on the right. hope it is helpful.

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or... You could quit worrying about dates and times and just read the story :icon_thumright: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread