The Outdoors Channel Pulls Production out of CO due to proposed gun laws

If we illegally seized the land back in the day and practically killed everyone off, doesn't that make us all illegals? Just a thought;).
I love walking down the road and seeing all the different types of people, it makes for fun variety and constant creation. If we were all just a buncha "yankees" here then I'd be sure to "doodle" out:).
And if that yankee doodle comment is seen as racist then I'm SORRY TNET, I'm trying to calm it down, your infraction email really did get to me and I slept like CRAP last night.

Then you will really enjoy the "It's a Small World" ride at Disneyland. People from all over the world are singing and enjoying life in general. There aren't any guns like in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. Just everyone singing and smiling!! Kinda like it was at Woodstock except they aren't all smoking pot.

Yeah I always freak out at that pirate stuff, Way too many gun references,, And those cannons! And darn it, Those fireworks can be dangerous too! Safer just to stay home.

If we illegally seized the land back in the day and practically killed everyone off, doesn't that make us all illegals? Just a thought;).
I love walking down the road and seeing all the different types of people, it makes for fun variety and constant creation. If we were all just a buncha "yankees" here then I'd be sure to "doodle" out:).
And if that yankee doodle comment is seen as racist then I'm SORRY TNET, I'm trying to calm it down, your infraction email really did get to me and I slept like CRAP last night.

Does you mommie know you're trying to play with grownups?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back