The PASSING of Time

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad had passed away back in late 1987, and my very close father-in-law passed away about 1995. Both had left me many (and I do mean many) rolls of old mercs, Rosie's, Wash qtrs, nicks(buff & war), and big silver dollars(Morgan & Peace). I had never opened them up to get dated details, conditions, etc., only that they were FULL rolls. I think the time has arrived to get into the nitty-gritty details of what I have, and who knows there may be a 1916-D stashed away in one of those many rolls. Maybe then I can fill some of the missing key-coin holes in the folders. After all, I can't take it with me when I pass away, but at least I'll know I found a 16-D, that my collections are almost complete, and the HUNT IS NOW •••"OVER".

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about your Dad's and Father-in-Law's passing! My Dad passed in 1998, Mom in 2000, my oldest Sister in 2011, my middle Sister in 2013 and many other family members as well over the years, so I know how it feels. It is great however that your Dad and Father-in-Law entrusted you with their' coin collections and to carry on the tradition of passing the coin onto others!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread