Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya want him to go out and dig it for you too? Can't believe someone posted up a newbie comment like that..........
#18.
There is no need to insult my brother who is no longer with us. My family can dig up our own holes and do our own research.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#18.
There is no need to insult my brother who is no longer with us. My family can dig up our own holes and do our own research.
Relax Sam, not an insult just a comment on manners. You haven't been here long enough to have seen the hoards of one post wonders that'd jump on & basically ask for someone to waltz them out & put their finger on the X. Sorry your brother passed & no insult intended just a gentle wake up comment.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not need any members point me to any treasures in Connecticut, which are very few in my great state. I am mostly interesting in searching for coins and jewels. Thanks for the wake up.

vetcoupe

May 25, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without boots on, And confirmation from the locals that someone of this nature did exist.. Possibly under a different name.. This story is under my rug.. The location was easier to locate on a map, Then going to the fridge for a cold drink.. LOL

Poorhunter78

very interesting....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread