The People I meet! - The kids Rock!

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kids still rock!! I was Dirtin', as usual in a city park, yesterday & a little girl started to tag along. She says: Mistew, whatcha find wit dat metaw detectow? (still lmao)! I tell her- coins, you know, quarters, dimes, sometimes jewelry. - then a spark in her eye (Like a grown woman)! I gave her a small bracelet I found, she sais: "Ya, that's mine"!! omg, lmao, I find a quarter & give it to her, "Ya that's mine too". This went on for about $1.75 more & her mom finally came to get her. :: Priceless!

Upvote 0

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice post, Kudos to you for taking care of the priceless princess. :notworthy:

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, I did the same few months ago . A little followed me and I found a junk ring give to and tan off next thing I know there were 5 kid waiting for the next find

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I completely understand where you are coming from but with today's society I would be leery of talking to any little children unless their parents are right there. It's a shame we have come to that but that's how it is.

Having said that, once I had 2 young boys (around 8 to 10 years old) come up and ask what I was doing. I told them I was searching for bombs for the city and then quickly let them know I was joking and did a couple "live" digs for them and gave them the coins. These boys lived near the park and parents were nowhere to be found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread