The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
He worked both. I've seen some ore that I believe came from the mine and its some very nice stuff. Looked a lot like the sample in Bobs ring.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Funny thing about gold. You see enough of it from various areas of Arizona you can pretty much tell where it came from. I've seen gold from the west and east Superstitions. It has noticeable copper in it. The LDM stuff is almost pure. Something to think about.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nobody has any to show.
Except for the match box, and Bobs ring.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Thanks to the stone maps I'm digging my share of Superstition gold. Not many have gold from the mountain. Some of those that do like to compare examples.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
What is odd with the LDM samples? They do not look like other gold from the area. I've have and have seen gold from both the E and W Superstitions. That gold has noticeable copper content. The photo is a 3 gram nugget from the Eastern area of the mountain. Notice the dark copper tint to it. This is what gold from the mountains look like. True you can have a hole full of bright pure gold somewhere in the area. As I said before gold from different Arizona areas tend to look the same. Though I believe the Dutchman worked the placer area where this sample came from. I just call it stone map gold. The spot is on the stone maps and the Peralta Tesoro Mappa.

image-3928184352.jpg

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge

You believe Barks Canyon is the stone trail ?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge

Why you believe the trail is " PELIGROZA " ?

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Peligroza?

Ill give all a hint. The horse shows area where the stone map area is located. The stone maps show the trail and waypoints to the gold and mine general area. The witch points to the gold. I had a little help along the way but figured out several gold locations on my own. There is no doubt everything matches perfectly. The gold I found is exactly where the stones indicate it would be. There is evidence the stones were carved after the early 1900's. I would gladly post the location but I don't want to start a gold rush. A few trusted friends are aware of it. They trusted me and I trust them.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peligroza?

Ill give all a hint. The horse shows area where the stone map area is located. The stone maps show the trail and waypoints to the gold and mine general area. The witch points to the gold. I had a little help along the way but figured out several gold locations on my own. There is no doubt everything matches perfectly. The gold I found is exactly where the stones indicate it would be. There is evidence the stones were carved after the early 1900's. I would gladly post the location but I don't want to start a gold rush. A few trusted friends are aware of it. They trusted me and I trust them.

*lol* seems to me, sarge, that you have half-way started a stampede allready!

However that may be - I'm still happy for you! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
*lol* seems to me, sarge, that you have half-way started a stampede allready!

However that may be - I'm still happy for you! :thumbsup:

What's odd the horse stone not only shows the trail location that exact spot has a second gold deposit. That location however has a curse on it. I almost died there 3 times. Other times minor injuries. I'm very careful there now. Every time my partner picks up a rock there is a scorpion under it. I can pick up a zillion rocks and not one. Even though I've gotten massive gold there it's only when I bring the gold witch with me. She is not there you get nothing.
My intent is to show the stones are a gold and mine map. I don't have any idea who carved them but he was very clever. I wonder if this makes me a stoner?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sarge

Yes , in " Teseoro de mapa " are depicted some gold deposits . I believe you have not doubt how I know where is the location . The heart is somewhere there but not where you believe .

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
sarge

Yes , in " Teseoro de mapa " are depicted some gold deposits . I believe you have not doubt how I know where is the location . The heart is somewhere there but not where you believe .

I assure you I can follow a map and know exactly where the heart is. I also know what the heart is and it is not what you think. But that is what makes the world go around. What makes it easy for me is I can be there in one hour and stand on that exact spot. I dont have much interest in it though. My hands are full as is and to be honest the gold is just that. Some gold. Its just a thing and I get bored easily

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread