The Pirates of Treasure Net

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well here it is gng's! The Pirates of Treasure Net! My apologies if I didn't get your picture in. I've been waiting for a few of them to come in but noticed that the slide show was getting a little long so I decided to go ahead and stop it before it got too long to post. Please keep sending me your photo's and I will make another show with those. I hope you enjoy this one. I think it is pretty cute. This one takes approx. 6 minutes to view.

NOTE: I made an adjustment to the video and added another picture so if you have already seen it.. take a look again.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OUTSTANDING Mumszie That is Sooooooo Coool Enjoyed that Big time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz

2bit4reale

Nov 27, 2004
Ocala, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II SL, Whites Treasuremaster PI 3000, Whites Surfmaster PI Pro
Another fabulous job Mumszie! You never cease to amaze me!!

Great job and keep up the good work, another one for my library!

HalfSpeed

Feb 10, 2008
Enid, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II, Ace 250's (2), Cobra Beach Magnet
Was you a movie producer in a previous life???? Fantastic job again! Had to e-mail the link to friends. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely fabulous!! I loved the title, the little cartoon graphics included in with the photos adds that special touch. Everyone will love this! A hand of applause to you...thanks so much, Mumszie. Oh, the rings are just drop dead gorgeous.

:wink: RR

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you did a great job with the video. You will have to share your secret....

I'll get you some pictures.

Take care and thanks for the nice entertainment.

HH

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was cool Mumszie. My 6 year old daughter said "it looked awesome!" and I have to agree. The pirate hat addition to my pic was an especially nice touch. Excellent job.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, That was just super fantastic, it just couldn't of been any better.. I am so very impressed, I loved all the pirate stuff you added to each picture and the music was just purrfect... You did one hell of a job, all hail to Mumzie, The Pirate Queen of Tnet.. :wav: :wav: :wav:

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is way too cool Mumzsie. Sorry I missed your initial call for pics. I will be sure to send you a ton of me being the ham that I am. I am working on a new body right now so in about 10 more weeks I will get you the new me. Sell as many as you can with my permission just don't expect big bucks.

That is one great video. I enjoy seeing my Treasurenet family having a great time.

I will send photos soon.

DaChief!

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
DaChief, I don't sell any of this and I only use pictures if people give me permission. So send me your pictures and I'll use them in the next show. I really like doing this, it's a second hobby (after MD'ing) It is nice to have a shot of your favorite or best find too but if that isn't possible well.... I'll just deal with it. :wink:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Wow Mumszie, that was Awesome, so your more than just a Treasure hunter are ye'? Very nice, Aloha

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
awesome video, i love it. sorry i didnt get my pictures to you sooner. I am currently not at home, and wont be for a while, but, ill try to get them to you then.

Great video, loved the pics, and the music was quite fitting.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so Mumzie, can we expect to see this on Youtube too lol...you are just too much lady... excellent. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread