The POWER of TREASURENET

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
With over 41,000 members TreasureNet has not yet realized how powerful they are and the potential that they hold.
We have a member that needs our help to win a new computer.
Let's show the world the support that treasure hunters have for each other by supporting Chukers!
It's simple and It only takes your vote.
We can be the ones that make Chukers win!
We ARE TreasureNet!

Click on this link to read what Chukers has to say.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/309070-i-need-favor-please.html

Cheers
:occasion14:
Do it now. Remember, some day you might want our support for something that you are doing. He needs 5,000 votes in one week. We can do this.

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're saying the contest should have no merit, eh Sparky :icon_scratch:

That means if he made an inexpensive detector and some found the cure for cancer, the detector wins :dontknow:

Not in my world... :tongue3:

If you want to fix something try elections, they count a little more :laughing9:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
TreasureWriter said:
With over 41,000 members TreasureNet has not yet realized how powerful they are and the potential that they hold.
We have a member that needs our help to win a new computer.
Let's show the world the support that treasure hunters have for each other by supporting Chukers!
It's simple and It only takes your vote.
We can be the ones that make Chukers win!
We ARE TreasureNet!

Click on this link to read what Chukers has to say.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/309070-i-need-favor-please.html

Cheers
Do it now. Remember, some day you might want our support for something that you are doing. He needs 5,000 votes in one week. We can do this.

You know what we should do. Get each member to send to fifty cents. Bet you could get something real nice.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the Olymipics

Works for me.
anyway to get over on "the man" :occasion14:

OP
OP
T

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to the site and take a look at the inventions they are all cool. Chukers invention has as much merit or more so than any of them. ...BUT...He's a treasure hunter and has asked for our support. Remember this when you might want support in one of your ventures or adventures. I'm sure all of the other inventors have all of their Facebook buddies voting for them without regard to the quality of their invention.....we can turn the table and have a TreasureNet member win!

Maybe TreasureNet will begin sponsoring contests? I have a few ideas if they are interested.

Cheers,

chatmangreer

Mar 4, 2012
Greer, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what we should do. Get each member to send to fifty cents. Bet you could get something real nice.

Sounds like a good plan. I'll be the one to experiment on. I can start taking the fifty cents now and see how it works. I think I can scrounge up enough jars to hold it all. :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I need support, I buy the right garment :laughing7:

That's what's wrong with this country. Two wrongs, don't make a right. I tell you what sport, I'll be glad to vote for him when you give away the books you write for FREE. Deal :dontknow: :laughing7:

Jeff, this is for you Homie vs The Man :headbang:

OP
OP
T

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Spartacus,

Did you even look at the invention site? Who are you voting for?

BTW Homie the Clown was pretty funny.

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly TW, I did visit the site and saw nothing of interest :icon_scratch:

Heck, I could have entered, smashed a computer into pieces and pasted it on a canvas. I would have called it 'The World of Tomorrow'

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
41,000 members huh? Take a wild guess at how many are actually participating members. Probably somewhere around 100-200.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have thousands of active members that log in at different times, they just do not post.... We also have thousands of daily vistors which is where our new members come from.... Daily site traffic is back where it was before the format change.....

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that most members after reading 1/2 of these threads, are :sign10: and can't type :laughing7:

OP
OP
T

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you're right Spartacus. I just wanted to help out an active member of TreasureNet. The cat house he made from a monitor I thought was the most original idea. He also did a video that others didn't do so I felt he was the most worthy of the prize. Many of the other uses for old computers I have seen before; same with the computer jewelry.
Wonder if we're going to be stuck finding computer chip earrings in the future??? They'll be worse than pull tabs!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've already been finding computer bits is some areas, so the future is already here :laughing7:

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pulltab collection to donate. It might be worth a few bucks in metal value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread