The Prizm III finally arrived!!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the wait is finally over, UPS dropped off the detector at my house! Of course, wouldn't you know it, I'm at work and will be for a few more hours. My son saw the truck coming up the driveway and just about had a cow (hes pretty excited as is his dad)! So, one of the first things on the agenda for tomorrow is to watch the video and get some batteries in the machine! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get out, there is about 18" of snow on the ground and its been running about 18 degrees (thats not with the wind chill). So the son and I will just have to bide our time and continue to research. . . . . ya right like thats going to happen!!!!

You know we will be out shovelling snow and detecting first thing in the morning ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome, Toby!

Too bad it's like 12 degrees out right now...with more snow expected. :-\

Just spend the rest of your winter reading Tnet and researching....and you'll be a pro before you even take that prizm outside!! 8)

Maybe we can get together and detect this spring! :)

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds great, that will be fun!!
I just checked the weather for us this next week, we have to be the lukiest people on the planet! Now if we could just market and sell this stuff we would be rich!!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread