The Quarterback

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Sam had played quarterback all through his elementary schol and now that he was a freshman, he found a spot on his high school team. Their main quarteback was a senior, but the coach had promised him that he would definitely get to play in some of their games. They had won all their games and here it was the last game of the season, the state playoff championship and he had not even got to touch a football. He was so discouraged, that as he sat on the bench for their last game, he was daydreaming of playing quarterback and not even paying attention to the game. After halftime, their team got the ball and started a drive. So far it was pretty much even, with both teams playing good defense, and the score was tied. As he sat there he heard his name being called and he was brought back to reality. As he looked up, he could see his coach making his way toward him. He walked up and put his hands on his shoulders. He said," our quarterback kreeled his ankle and had to come out of the game. Son, do you think you could pass a football?" Looking up at the coach, he said,"no coach, I don't even think I could swallow one." rockhound

S

stefen

Gotta be careful what you post...I almost passed the football myself....:laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL Good one! Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread