THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured I'd pass this along .We go through a ton of "organic spices" .Bought this bunch for $1.00 .Compaired to $4.50 for 7 grams..Dice it up,let dry at room temp for 3 days and fill a bunch of these small containers for squat :) >> https://www.pureformulas.com/parsle...GKlrycIs15iXFguzv8ZmmhK_V5XNiBdRoCb5EQAvD_BwE
008.JPG 009.JPG

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roger,

Yep great idea we do it all the time either from the garden or store bought. We do use a dehydrator on low heat though to speed things up.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure if I posted this recipe up or not, this is on the menu for tonight. Probably costs $2 or $3 and gives a minimum of 6 portions. Pretty cost effective and healthy to boot.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Roger,

Yep great idea we do it all the time either from the garden or store bought. We do use a dehydrator on low heat though to speed things up.

We didn't have a dehydrator at the time so I :icon_scratch: need to build a solar one then. Simple the basil turned out lovely.

57964123-6789-4B12-ADA5-3CFAA816DEF7_1_201_a.jpeg

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pepperj
Glue em to the roof ,drive fast,and done :):tongue3:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good evening fellas.

First off, I';d like to apologize for not posting pictures sooner. I had my eyes dialated by an eye doc, and for two days my vision was so bright and blurred, I couldn't find the keys to type. Anyways, here are the only two finds at the house site worth mentioning.

DSC_0019.jpg

The penny is in rough shape, but I'm still proud of it. It's my first Indian Head! 1904 is also a harder date to find. We also found some junk there that I still have to clean up.

Tomorrow (I promise) I'll post pictures of a box I got from a new friend. Aircraft crash parts (crew names are known!) a piece of an SS dog tag, a rare piece of trench art, a communist sporting banner, an East German border police cuff title, a U.S. Navy aviators med kit, and Luftwaffe belt links found on the Gumrak Airfield, Stalingrad.

So recently, I have decided that I would proudly wear stuff from Nine Line Apparel and Grunt Style, both Veteran owned. Their stuff always has a forward facing American flag, and I bought three hoodies from them that I wear all the time: R.E.D., an American flag Apache drop line, and a 76' flag. Usually I complement each one with a grey American flag hat, or a Come and Take it cannon flag hat. Sounds innocent enough, right? So far, I have been screamed at, accosted, stared at, kicked out of stores and grimaced at. I LOVE this kind of stuff, it only gets my blood boiling, and makes me just keep at it. So today, I wore my favorite hoodie, my Come and Take it Hat, a BDU Camo face mask, and sunglasses. There were people clearing the aisles, lol! They probably thought I was one of those capitol protesters, ha ha! Some of the chicks seemed to dig it though, so it wasn't all that bad.:icon_thumright:

On a different note, I do not have to have eye surgery for now. For those of you who don't know, I have cataracts, and I can't see nuthin' without glasses. So far, doc sawbones says I'm good, so I won't worry about it or now.

Now I gotta go clean up my brothers room, it looks like an FAA investigation site with all of the aircraft pieces, lol! :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember not to quote with the pictures included.

We would like the thread to survive :)

Just delete the "attached" part.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That 1904 looks strange to me-like it's not bronze-more steel, pitted, rusting away looking. Rusty put a magnet on that one just to see, maybe it's the pics that distort the colour.
Congrats on your first IH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread