THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like we have a new "piratessess ehhsss" amongst us...

That makes 3 pirate ladies...

MS. BeepBeep... WannaDig... and now... Sheperdess. :)

Hmmm

***ARC feels outnumbered and checks to see if the Rum room keys are safe and hidden***

Welcome to the Crew Sheperdess BTW.

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you AARC...or is it ARC?????
Did you know the Sturgis Bike Rally holds the record for having the most porta-potties in one location.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upon joining TreasureNet... ARC was taken... by some IMPOSTER !! !

Ahem... where was I...

Oh yeah... an imposter was here... so i got the EXTRA "A" ! ! ! ... DID YOU HEAR THAT IMPOSTER ! ! !

Ahem... yes... so...

As you were. :)

:P

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good evening fellas.

So this week I've been waiting impatiently for the DMV to give me an explanation as to what gives with the cheduling... they got nothing. I've also been cleaning up turkey spurs from birds I've gotten over the past ten years. Talk about procrastination! I'm going hunting again this weekend, and hopefully I'll see something this time.

I also bought a WWII american Trench coat! It has insignia for a sergeant in the 45th Infantry, 5th Army. It was worn by a soldier who fought from Italy, all the way through the final push through Germany. It's dated 1942.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... i tried to be funny.

Bah... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesnt.

What can a poor ole imaginary captain of a chat thread turned imaginary ship full of VERY REAL scallywags do ?

:)

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheperdess,

Does that mean that most attendees are full of it....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Absolutely Bill as I now have to pay $16.05 every month to the City of Sturgis to help pay for the large water treatment system they had to build to take care of all that extra crap. That doesn't include my water and sewage or garbage. Oh fun times isn't it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you AARC...or is it ARC?????
Did you know the Sturgis Bike Rally holds the record for having the most porta-potties in one location.

Did you know that the top earning day in Toronto for the Lady's of the night is during the annual Santa Claus Parade. (Guys looking for a parking spot-was the top excuse)

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh cute Pepperj ...
So ARC you could leave the keys to the rum and you rum would be perfectly safe. Maybe only a nip would be missing. Honest!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have to say you live in a pretty nice State Sheperdess.
Was through there a few times in my travelling days. Was there in the earlier part of the 80's, saw a lot and remember those famous faces up on the mountain.
Had to go back again in /89 just to see if I was tripping too much in the thoughts when I saw them the first time-but no they were more impressive the second time seeing through clear eyes.
Had a great time in the Nation Forests and Parks on my drive about in early days.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... off... G night peeps.

c u n am.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bored? (Insert Expletive) I somehow have less time to play! I guess I used work as an excuse as to why I didn't/couldn't clean. Shoot fire! It's absurd how much I have to do around here! It's raining today, so I am going to try and take care of some loose ends with a church group and at least get that off my list. It's a whole mess because someone went on ahead of us. :angel2:

Then there's the shed. Repurpose/reuse. We have piles of stone block. Some from the barn we had torn down and some left over from the house build. The idea is to stack them around the leveling blocks for aesthetics. They are on the opposite end of the cemetery from the shed. And, take the good bricks from the old house foundation (located way up at the driveway to our property) and maybe make herbal garden next to the shed, and/or pathways, or something. By the time I do all this, I should be looking like a pygmy amazon queen. Probably more like OV's laughing viking gif.

I bought a little wooden paint your own birdhouse from wally world. I have this idea to glue my glass shards to it. Gotta figure out the tumbler thingy first.

Father-in-law gave me a butter churn crock, in pieces, but plastic wrapped together. Watched video on how to fix that. Gotta practice on my own crock shards first, which means I have to put the puzzles together. The butter churn is important. I didn't catch the whole story or maybe I did, he talks so quietly now. I know it was used by his mother and he ate butter from that crock. I am not sure if it was hers originally, or if she inherited it from her mother, or what. Still it is a family heirloom. He wanted me to put it on the porch, but MR and I both agree, when we get it together, it is staying in the house. Mr is in charge of making the wooden paddle thing.

Oh, Pepps, I could go on and on. LOL.

I do have a plan for a cheese and wine party with my gal pals. I got that idea from Bill's hotel video. :thumbsup:

If I may say so, milady.

All the things that you now "have" to do. Because you retired and have all that wonderful new time?

Best to remember one thing....."We *teach* people how to treat us!"

Wake up....a little...that new time? It's *your* time! *YOU* EARNED IT!!

formal_bow.jpg

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Pepperj did you make to the Mammoth Site? It is my favorite attraction. It is not manmade. It is a natural occurance. They discovered a sink hole with prehistoric animals in it. A core test couldn't reach the bottom. They are slowly exposing the animals. There are huge mammoth pelvis, heads, tusks. And other animals too. I always try to get my Harley customers to visit it.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have decided not to get the Covid shots. I am worried as to the effects it may have in the years down the road for those that get the shots.

They said the same thing...for polio shots.

At this point, I'm just looking at getting "down the road". I'll deal with what's there, if/when I get there. Sorta like I'm doing today. :dontknow:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

Not your fault they can be a tough crowd at times....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Well... i tried to be funny.

Bah... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesnt.

What can a poor ole imaginary captain of a chat thread turned imaginary ship full of VERY REAL scallywags do ?

:)

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upon joining TreasureNet... ARC was taken... by some IMPOSTER !! !

Ahem... where was I...

Oh yeah... an imposter was here... so i got the EXTRA "A" ! ! ! ... DID YOU HEAR THAT IMPOSTER ! ! !

Ahem... yes... so...

As you were. :)

Don't worry about it, Arc. :tongue3:

Besides...they spelled ark wrong Anyhoo. Oh! Uh...so did you. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread