THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Florida "members" Close to this Cuban group....
I meant OMG she is hot!!
But I didn't say it out loud... .... .....

Are Vikings allowed in the Bahamas??

Some interesting facts about Gloria Estefan:

She was born in Havana, and escaped Cuba with her parents when Castro took over. Gloria Estefan's father is a true hero. He was a member of Brigada Asalto 2506 (the Cuban brigade) that went ashore at the Bay Of Pigs. After he spent two years in prison in Cuba he fought for the U.S. in Viet Nam. Gloria is highly educated, she has a degree from the University Of Miami and is fluent in French, Spanish, and of course English. While in school she worked as a translator at Miami International Airport, and was even recruited by the CIA because of her multi-lingual ability.

Gloria and Emilio have a home on one of the 1715 fleet beaches. And they own and run the Costa d' Este beach resort in Vero Beach.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out to the dollar store this morning with the missus we picked up a bunch of stocking stuffers for Christmas. 2nd stop was the beer and wine kit shop we frequent.

With the infections spiking again who knows if/when we could be headed for another lockdown.

I'll probably skip my weekly pub outing this coming Monday. The mother in law is on oxygen and don't want to chance being a carrier for her Christmas visit.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is feeling so rough for some reason. My anxiety is through the roof for no reason so severe I feel nauseous. I quit drinking and haven't drank in about 3 weeks now though maybe things would start to feel better but everything feels worse at the moment. The anxiety starts to turn to depression and I'm just not feeling things at the moment.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rook Bet that didn't win you any bonus points....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Well we just had to go swap um for another pair. They were go enough to do that.
While there I saw 4 of these spring water bottlers used in offices probably 5 gallons each. Bought all of for $20 bucks. I use one to put extra change in and use the for making Blueberry wine. Still have the other two new in the box.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Today is feeling so rough for some reason. My anxiety is through the roof for no reason so severe I feel nauseous. I quit drinking and haven't drank in about 3 weeks now though maybe things would start to feel better but everything feels worse at the moment. The anxiety starts to turn to depression and I'm just not feeling things at the moment.
John you might consider getting you doctor to prescribe some anxiety meds.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John you might consider getting you doctor to prescribe some anxiety meds.
I don't do meds nor trust them. Last ones made things worse and gave me terrible night sweats. I just come to the terms generalized anxiety disorder sucks and it is what it is

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some eye Candy for the crew. A gold bracelet belonging to a Nubian Queen circa 30 a.d.

nubian queen bracelet.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill could you imagine how long that bracket took to make? Wow that a beauty.
Rook, The old style workmanship is without comparison back in the day when time was no object. Today it's all about cranking out volume with no regard for quality unfortunately.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well tonight we're having our leftover Greek style chicken and pototoes with lots of lemon and garlic.

We had some zucchinis that have to be used up so sliced them up with 3 fat cloves of garlic will saute with olive oil and some seasonings.

The covid cases today in Quebec was 3,700 range which was the highest daily amount since the start of this mess. Going to be eating tons of garlic every day the more we can help our immune system the better.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions