THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
New cell phone New tablet. Some times I think they do this just so they can laugh when I get it all screwed up.

Yeah
I've got a fairly new cell and it goes crazy when I near Wal-Stuff. Nobody can figure it out. The hotspot feature is off so I'm running LTE. It's weird. Freaks out for bout 5 minutes then back to norm. I just hope some Super model isn't stalking me and I need to call RR when it's messing up.:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's the strained veggie stock turned out nice and dark. Whipped up a couple of salads for supper to go with our linguini should be nice and tasty.

Attachments

• DSC02924.JPG
    DSC02924.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC02925.JPG
    DSC02925.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 28

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Msbeepbeep,

It seems like you and teck stuff are like fire and water they just don't mix very well....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bill that looks delicious. I’ll have to get the bride on that recipe.:icon_thumright:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah
I've got a fairly new cell and it goes crazy when I near Wal-Stuff. Nobody can figure it out. The hotspot feature is off so I'm running LTE. It's weird. Freaks out for bout 5 minutes then back to norm. I just hope some Super model isn't stalking me and I need to call RR when it's messing up.:laughing7:

If a supermodel is walking by, and you didn't notice, somethin's wrong with your sensors. :laughing7:

I'd try insulting it.

"cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d*******, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s***!!!!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If a supermodel is walking by, and you didn't notice, somethin's wrong with your sensors. :laughing7:

I'd try insulting it.

"cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d*******, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s***!!!!!

Well they say as you age the sensors are the second to go. Can’t say the first since
This is a family friendly thread. :laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahoy Matey's! Be ruf on de shore past day er few. Had me half a keg of rum punch reaminin' from de big party an' only me self to drink it. (Serioulsy, a blimey 3 gallons) Taint be fit to talk ne'er alone be walking me fingers cross these itsy squares. May be me head be fog less in morn.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I took part of that veggie stock and cooked some red rice. Added some diced french shallots, cucumber, red pepper, herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil. And there you go a stick to your ribs lunch for tomorrow's pub outing. The rice should soak up the draft beer I'll be drinking....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC02926.JPG
    DSC02926.JPG
    555.2 KB · Views: 25

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just had an idea...

In the shop that I got most of the bottles from, there was a Drakes Plantation bitters bottle there. These are highly sought after, Civil War era bottles, with ornate decoration. He does trades, I wonder if he'd trade it for a early 1900s Bavarian Police sword? Or perhaps an 1877 marked French saber bayonet?

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
03c51a3454615de45bfc25d35da9be47.jpg

Not as pretty as the brown eyed girl, but a very cool site to behold. Willibald Kuebler, Easton PA. Beer. It is the shortest beer bottle I've ever seen. It dates to the early 1870s.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.

Hard to stop thinking about it.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SanMan,
To bad about the bad luck....unfortunately there's way more sleazy people than we like to admit.

I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.

Hard to stop thinking about it.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SanMan,
To bad about the bad luck....unfortunately there's way more sleazy people than we like to admit.

Thanks bill.

Things have gone so far down hill there's hardly looking up anymore.

I miss the nice area I used to live in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread