THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just stopped in to with all a good night... will be on in the A.m.
Not even having my usual Sunday night 2-3 Stella's tonight... FOR.... I am too tired already.
Long weekend... long week... long month.

Off .... ***PUF**

..... errrrrr........ something back fired........ and it wasnt a fart............ hmmmm

Ok....... try again....

Offf..... ***POOF***

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning folks.
Don't believe anything you hear & only half of what you see. Will Rodgers
Screenshot_20240421_185736_Chrome.jpg

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all. 31 degrees this morning. I already moved a big potted olive tree outside. It probably isn't happy.

But I'm happy. I took yesterday off and took a little road trip with the wife. Went to the Wichita National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma, drove to the top of Mount Scott, and then did some hiking. It was an absolutely perfect day. Sunny bright blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds, upper 50's, temperature, and a view that went on for miles in every direction. We saw free ranging bison and longhorn cattle, and looked down from above on buzzards soaring over the valleys below. Well worth the drive, IMO.

IMG_4204.jpeg IMG_7347.jpeg IMG_4195.jpeg IMG_4205.jpeg IMG_4229.jpeg IMG_7418.jpeg

Small Adventures

Apr 24, 2016
Plymouth
Detector(s) used
One that is good at finding bottle tops.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all. 31 degrees this morning. I already moved a big potted olive tree outside. It probably isn't happy.

But I'm happy. I took yesterday off and took a little road trip with the wife. Went to the Wichita National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma, drove to the top of Mount Scott, and then did some hiking. It was an absolutely perfect day. Sunny bright blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds, upper 50's, temperature, and a view that went on for miles in every direction. We saw free ranging bison and longhorn cattle, and looked down from above on buzzards soaring over the valleys below. Well worth the drive, IMO.

View attachment 2144827 View attachment 2144828 View attachment 2144829 View attachment 2144830 View attachment 2144831 View attachment 2144832
That looks like a beautiful place!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Clear skies and a chilly 23F, hard frost one might say as the garage roof is white.
Might kill off some of those flying bloodsucking insects which would hurt my feeling one little bit.

Have had a few ticks crawling on us but it seems really quiet this spring so far.
Max seems to have escaped from having any either.

Was planning on getting the exhaust system welded up today-but it's a tad cool to be having buddy be crawling under the truck.
Warmer tomorrow, and we have a little fur balls that's not feeling the greatest. Just had the other one get over a bout of stomach issues.
So I guess it's back to a day of prepping trim and walls for painting.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Good morning!! Back in the room after a busy weekend 😅 celtic coin symposium was super interesting.. we need to find more saxon beauties.. we only have the one himself found.. 🫤.. and of course yesterday was a basset day.. the weather was beautiful nd we walked up Beacon Hill .. obviously itched and scratched all the way at the thought of what could be buried beneath our trotters 😅.. but the bassets needed photographing so kept me busy!! xx obligatory video so u can marvel at their beauty 😆 xx

@ArfieBoy

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning!! Back in the room after a busy weekend 😅 celtic coin symposium was super interesting.. we need to find more saxon beauties.. we only have the one himself found.. 🫤.. and of course yesterday was a basset day.. the weather was beautiful nd we walked up Beacon Hill .. obviously itched and scratched all the way at the thought of what could be buried beneath our trotters 😅.. but the bassets needed photographing so kept me busy!! xx obligatory video so u can marvel at their beauty 😆 xx

@ArfieBoy

Ok I'll take a guess that 2 of these dogs aren't like the others.
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 8.31.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 8.33.25 AM.png

Please remit my prize to the following ship addy.
Thank you for this skill testing video blossom.
It was really a good turn out it seemed.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Ok I'll take a guess that 2 of these dogs aren't like the others.
View attachment 2144838 View attachment 2144839
Please remit my prize to the following ship addy.
Thank you for this skill testing video blossom.
It was really a good turn out it seemed.
They are just Basset wannabes… they try their best to fit in just ‘to be cool’ 😂😂 .. 🤔hmmm much like himself on the detecting field…. 😂😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions