THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, I tried a little something different tonight. We have a lot of leftover veggies from the WWH meeting yesterday. Now we like fried cauliflower and garlic using real butter. Tonight I sliced up some baby carrots and added them to the dish. It was delish! I know, I know.... Ooooh I am getting brave. LOL!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

To maintain good flavor and taste in most vegetables the trick is to oven roast them. Use some oil of your choice, garlic for flavor and whatever seasoning and spices you like. You'll never want to go back to boiling the crap out of vegetables again and loosing most of the taste and lots of the nutrients.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WD,

To maintain good flavor and taste in most vegetables the trick is to oven roast them. Use some oil of your choice, garlic for flavor and whatever seasoning and spices you like. You'll never want to go back to boiling the crap out of vegetables again and loosing most of the taste and lots of the nutrients.

I will try that next time. :thumbsup:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The invasion was a success. Dearborn, Selma, Muncie and other towns were taken, being annexed into our further reaching claw of of Confederate might. Eh. Not really. :laughing7:

Indiana is flat as hell, I'll say that. Nothing but corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, yawn....... corn, corn, corn......

I did see some dandy old Civil War homes, and many creeks to hunt arrowheads in. We stopped off at a great place to eat too, and WD, We got to see a New York Central 2-6-0 Steamer, a full NKP Passenger car set, Alco and Baldwin switchers, and some neat 1950s refrigerator cars. Of course this was all when we were zipping through town. My mom drives like a nut.

A puppy is not like a cat at all. IT WOULD. NOT. SHUT. UP. Four hours back through the three state lines we crossed, it sang a mournful, and high decibel song. Gonna be a looooong nnight.

Another thing, what's up with the Indiana girls? The tallest, lankiest, looking creatures you'll ever behold. I felt like tossing a sandwich to them, they needed it!

You can also tell it's Trump country up there, nothing but signs, flags, and more signs on every barn, and at every other house. As if they didn't have enough of that, they also have a cluster of fireworks stands at the IN/OH border. Two of which were right beside each other, one saying Premium Fireworks, and the other saying Better Fireworks. :laughing7:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See ya tomorrow GB...sleep tight !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks bill....never thought I'd be excited to find a hairbrush....but darn it's a looker of a relic !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning all treasure seekers.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys