THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Busy day again...sent a bunch of emails to several people, and bought my first artillery projectile - a 3lb. solid shot, from Cold Harbor. The guy had a price tag for $65 on it, I offered $45, and he took it. So depending on what I feel like doing, I may plan on selling this one so I can get a Hotchkiss nose or something. I dunno.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just listed my dope bottle on ebay.

DSC_0024.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening fellow pirates.
I missed the ship this morning, long swim!

Thanks TH, it is tapatalk I have on my ph. Not sure I have the talent to find the desk top version, or if it is even doable from my ph I don't think it is even an LG 8.

Even using my I-pad again takes getting use to, screen, set-up, buttons, etc appear different, respond slightly differently.
T Net appears bigger and easier to get lost in. So if you see me wandering around lost, just point me to this thread, I'll be fine once aboard the ship.
The only wacko thing that remains the same is me!

ECS your trying to plow hay again with your vehicle? You were so lucky. Even those plastic bags blowing around can go under the car and attach to the exhaust and catch fire.
Rub Rook's feathered head and you'll be fine, he seems to be good luck.

Congrats on the silver dime Bart there will be more old silver cobs when the sea gives them up.

Rusty the right deal will come along for ya.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today was Gunpowder Saturday. Yeah, my first one. I NEVER EVER - EVER watch this much TV in one day. I watched Ghost in the darkness (man eating lions in Tsavo Africa - I never want to go outside at night again), Rambo, and Magnificent 7. I was amazed at how much shooting there was in the last movie. If you like shooting, knife tricks, explosions and westerns, watch Magnificent 7. Now I shall rest my eyes until next weekend, because I'm not used to watching so much TV. :laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

You're pretty much like me when I retired I kind of figured why not do stuff rather than watching others do stupid stuff on the brain dead programs on tv.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

"Pffffft.

I use neither."

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RR,

So how much you figure you'll get for the dope bottle?

No matter if I get one bid on it, I'll get a profit. Estimated value according to Kovels 25 edition price book is $225+. Starting bid is $100, Buy it now $200. Folks will see the "buy it now", and think they'd be better off bidding, which in many cases they will be. But like I said, no matter if I get just a single bid, I'll benefit on it.

Did I tell y'all how much I paid for it? If I didn't I'll tell y'all once the listings over.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

Glad you're honing your business skills....keep it up and this could become your career choice down the road.

A bit less job security but at least you get to call the shots.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wazzz up peeps !! Been blowing and raining for 2 days here now. Getting old already. My son is going bonkers locked in the house.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wazzz up peeps !! Been blowing and raining for 2 days here now. Getting old already. My son is going bonkers locked in the house.

Send some of that rain my way! It's been 20+ days without rain here, and we live off of a spring fed cistern. Guess where the spring gets it's water from...rainwater.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread