THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of expired beer....now they've shut down all the bars province wide until further notice heck now I can't even have a beer with my cronies.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I guess I'll be drinking at home for a bit.

They shut our bars and restaurants down also. They are trying to flatten the curve, slow it down. They don't even want us going to the grocery stores. There are so many people in this country that live paycheck to paycheck, it's going to be interesting.

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am bummed that the libraries are closed for two weeks here. I don't own a computer at this time. ???

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
goldielocks,

That sucks if you're going to be housebound at least a computer gives you a link to the outside world. Maybe someone in your circle has a backup they can loan you.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
keyshunter,

One of the downsides of having a tourist industry lots of outsiders....good for the economy usually but not so good with this virus hitting everywhere.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I think Simon's is caused from his wife's QVC addiction.
======

Now even you have tapped into our home security system :dontknow: :laughing7:
Wish they would outlaw those home shopping channels :BangHead:
My wife has NOW purchased a total of four, ( 4 ), I-pads. I do not have an I-Pad yet :icon_scratch:
My wife is totally computer illiterate and does not use or even know how to use one, so why the need for so many I-pads ? One purchase is over two years old, one is over a year and a half and the other two are over a year. If they were meant as birthday gifts or Christmas gifts, there has been several opportunities to have handed them out.
:censored:, now Sis I need another keg of coffee to settle my nerves, ( and blood pressure ). ???

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the downsides of having a tourist industry lots of outsiders....good for the economy usually but no so good with this virus hitting everywhere.
Daytona Beach ended bike week early because an attendee had coronavirus unknown if he passed it on.
Our Gov DeSantis is concerned about College Spring Break in Daytona, as Volusia county has several cases in addition to the Bike Weeker.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon,
Good morning one of my brother who suffered from ulcers was given a round of shots by his doctor which cleared them up. Turns out they're caused by virus or so the doctor told him.
======
Interesting Bill.
The doctors had me hospitalized for 13 days back in my youth. They ran all sort of tests because they thought I was "to young"to have ulcers. I STILL remember that one test with the dye :BangHead: When I was released from the hospital, they told me I would have to stay away from whole list of foods for the rest of my life. Actually, I think they "recommended" I stay away from them, but did not say to never eat them again, just be prepared for flare-ups. I am sure medical technology nowadays is better than when I was tested. ( I also have a "distrust" with doctors for several reasons ).

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my favorites, . . Buffalo Springfield - For What its Worth.
Trivia
In 1965, Stephen Stills was in a Gainesville , Florida band, THE CONTINENTALS, which also included future Eagles, Bernie Leadon and Don Felder.
Stills also sold peanuts in the SWAMP during GATOR home games.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
well i know where i live but monoe county becauce of TDC SAID all beaches are closed on the mainland just drive down us 1 no problem well ,the keys are going to suffer becauce the keys have no beaches ..we have lots of rum.....lots of spring breakers and bikers who have no were to go,and that's all I got to say about that

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Neat trivia ECS. So many struggled before they made it. Even more NEVER made it :sadsmiley:
Then there are those that make it, but don't make it ???

You would think if this virus can't handle warm weather that Florida would be the place to go to. But even you guys aren't immune it seems ? Or maybe it's because us snowbirds are bringing it directly to your door step :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread