THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hip... hop...

Tick tock... staring at the clock... while mocking a rock in a sock... one hand stirring the crock while the other is unlocking the lock to the cabinet of private stock while listening to some punk rock mocking a guy wearing a frock.

Woo hoooooo.... what the frock.

Dang ARC
YOU SCARED ME FOR A SECOND.:laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You drew me out of working Sis. Thank you for the wishes, ( I see you made some rounds ). :notworthy: It brought a smile to my OLD face.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My last day of working from home today, then I'm off for the next two weeks. :thumbsup:
My wife's already started putting together a honey-do list of odd jobs she wants me to get done.

I haven't told her yet, but I've started making a list of all of the sites I plan to detect next week! :laughing7:

Have a good Friday everyone,
Dave

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

Good morning and happy birthday.

QUOTE=Simon1;6490618]You drew me out of working Sis. Thank you for the wishes, ( I see you made some rounds ). :notworthy: It brought a smile to my OLD face.[/QUOTE]

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave,

Good morning. Sounds familiar just tell her that no one on their death bed ever said they wished that they had emptied the job jar before the end came....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

My last day of working from home today, then I'm off for the next two weeks. :thumbsup:
My wife's already started putting together a honey-do list of odd jobs she wants me to get done.

I haven't told her yet, but I've started making a list of all of the sites I plan to detect next week! :laughing7:

Have a good Friday everyone,
Dave

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon ? ? ? Birthday ? ? ?

Oh how I love a good birthday with Rum. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread