THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bill
I finally almost nearly got through with my garden today. All that’s left is the okra which I’ll plant later. I found some jumbo sunflower seeds to plant for the critters along with some zinnias for my hummingbird. So far I’ve only got one. I can’t figure where my birds are this year. I’m hoping the plants will help some along with what the bride has planted.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
ANTIQuarian, I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Lily was a cutie and looks like she brought a lot of love to your beautiful ladies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning forum folks.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dave,

Sorry for your loss we've gone through the same ordeal with many cats we've had over the years and yes it's tough.

ANTIQUARIAN
Sorry for the loss of the pup. I know the sorrow.

good morning, sorry for the loss of the your dog ANTIQUARIAN

Condolences to you Antiquarian....
Always rough at the end.
But treasured in time, to have had the acquaintances.

...and the pain and sadness. I have had to say goodbye to many of my canine family members.
It hurts every time but cherishing the memory of good years provides some solace.

Sorry Dave for the loss of your Lily. They take a part of you with them and you keep all their sweet memories with you.
It’s very hard.
The crew is here to share the good and the bad...and the rum.

Sorry for your loss Anti.

ANTIQuarian, I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Lily was a cutie and looks like she brought a lot of love to your beautiful ladies.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond, I have read all of your posts and I'm grateful for your support at this time.

We always had male dogs before our daughter was born, but this was our first female and she was really our daughters dog. My daughter is putting on a strong face and we made the decision yesterday to let her go spend 5hrs with her girlfriend's family. We just felt that mentally she needed to get out of the house. When I picked her up at 5pm she was happy and that's what's most important to us now, mainly because everything is still on lock down here for at least the next 1 - 2 weeks.

My wife and I are both taking Lilly's passing very hard. Last night, in the middle of the night my wife went downstairs and collected the blanket that Lilly always lay on and brought it back to our bed. She has asked me not to wash it until she's ready to let it go. All I can say is that writing my thoughts down, combined with frequent bouts of crying is helping us all heal.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts during this difficult time for our family.

This is the last pic my daughter took on Saturday with her best friend. :sadsmiley:

David

Attachments

• Lilly03.jpg
    Lilly03.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions