THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning forum followers.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Missy and AARC

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning fellas.

WD, what did you do now? :icon_scratch:

I spent the last half of the day yesterday helping a friend cut up trees that were fallen across his road. Now I'm in allergy city. :p

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Rusty. I have been in allergy city for almost 2 weeks now. People look at you funny now days when you are sniffling, sneezing, and rubbing your eyes. :icon_scratch:

I hope the rain coming helps knock down the pollen for us.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning to all of the above.

And below... and on the sides... :P

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My condolences Dave, to the Mrs. and to your daughter on the passing of your family member. She looks like she enjoyed the time she had with you guys. They are special and have too short of a life with us. They are very special for sure. :angel7:
Thank you once again to everyone for your thoughts and condolences on the sudden passing of our dog at this time. :coffee2:
I apologize for not having been more involved on ARC's thread early in the morning this week. I've been having difficulty focusing since the passing of our dog.

For the past 11 years, one of the main reasons for me getting up early was to spend some quiet time with our dog and Tnet before everyone else gets up.
I find the routines that we develop in our daily lives, gives us the motivation to do what we need to do every day.

Anyway, I have to stop going back in my mind and reliving these moments, mainly because it makes me depressed. :sadsmiley:
Our family will always have our memories of Lilly and that's what will help us heal as a family.

Oh by the way... good morning ARC, WD, rook and Ethan! :hello:
Dave

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Friday!! Top of the mornin to ya's!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning ANTIQUARIAN, RR and Toecutter

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, ANTIQ. AH, we all understand. No need to apologize. It's just gonna take some time.

I am reading your signature. Are you a John Wayne fan? Or did you just like those quotes of his? I have always bought John Wayne memorabilia for my dad as gifts. It's really the old school cowboys that he likes. So, guess who is ending up with the stuff I bought? :tongue3: Some still new in box. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread