THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

These Mountain boys when I lived On Cosby Tennessee told me what they called them and showed me where to find them.

Daryl,Huck,Jim Boy,and CJ.

That was the best place I EVER hung my hat!

Good looking fellas. Cosby was just a hop, skip and jump from Bean Station. I can only imagine living there. It was a beautiful place to visit.

They don't look like they mess around Worldtalker or should I say, I don't think I should mess with them.

Took awhile for them to stop calling me a damn yankee,3 years living down there and one day they all said "You ain't no damn yankee no more,your a Red Neck now.:laughing7:

Looks like Beeps and Bart are in a race to see who gets out of the shark infested waters first.

The ship is in HIGH gear this moring, having trouble grabbing the the role line, so cutting to the now line to say:
Good morning WD, ARC, Rook, Simon, GAP, RR, MetalArch, Bilk, Bart, ECS, IMAUDIGGER, and ALL on board this morning! ....whew!!
Working up a sweat...in the water!!

Sorry Bill for loss of your brother, holding you & yours in our prayers. Loss is hard and harder now.

Ship will be 6 pages ahead by the time I get this posted!

Last edited:
Auto correct got me, just fill in the goof up...tow line and bow line..

Bill.

The ship is in HIGH gear this moring, having trouble grabbing the the role line, so cutting to the now line to say:
Good morning WD, ARC, Rook, Simon, GAP, RR, MetalArch, Bilk, Bart, ECS, IMAUDIGGER, and ALL on board this morning! ....whew!!
Working up a sweat...in the water!!

Sorry Bill for loss of your brother, holding you & yours in our prayers. Loss is hard and harder now.

Ship will be 6 pages ahead by the time I get this posted!

Yep. Cap'n Arc has a mutinous crew this morn.

Shwew...that was a long swim...made it aboard though...good morning !!

I'll jump overboard and swim to the fire ship now.

Morning WD Rook, good night Simon, Bart just let me pull the man'o war off your back first, a'fore you swim off.

Wonder if MetalArchSC and Beeps went out partying. :laughing7:
Heck, even Bart hasn't made an appearance.

Good morning to all!!
I’ve been up for a few hours already..lol. Decided to chill with nature with my coffee before checking in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back