THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now you have me thinking there Bill-I have a few of those 1 ton feed totes-----:laughing7:
View attachment 1918014

Good idea. My neighbor down the way grows tomatoes in the same 40# bag his potting soil comes in. He just punches a couple holes in the bottom for drainage, a couple holes on top for seedlings. Seems to work fine but it looks like a mess.

Good idea. My neighbor down the way grows tomatoes in the same 40# bag his potting soil comes in. He just punches a couple holes in the bottom for drainage, a couple holes on top for seedlings. Seems to work fine but it looks like a mess.

I’ve seen Mary-wanna grows in N Cali that did the same thing. 20 years ago or so. Straw bail gardening can be similar if you take the time to get your bails ready, 6 months.

Took a little playtime in at the end of the day.
It's an easy to go for a swing mere steps from the door.
Just a cheapie little pin, but still a cool one.
I have the pin as it fell off in my hand

That’s pretty neat looking.

I just went mushroom hunting with my son. I hit some real slick mud and down on my hip I went. I am going to feel that later. No mushrooms.
Yes, he laughed at me. :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Last edited:
I just went mushroom hunting with my son. I hit some real slick mud and down on my hip I went. I am going to feel that later. No mushrooms.

Mornin Grace!
Quick move Swift!
Nice play Shakespeare!
Have a nice trip , see you next fall...

(You alright?)

Slip sliding away
Slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip sliding away…:laughing7:
Hope you're alright.

Had a guy wade out to me and give me a beer....he said i looked thirsty....I was !! He made my day !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back