THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning all
Mornin Evan!

california-jokes-sandy-eggo.jpg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Hey hey rascals 😆 had a top tastic day in the field today, god I love it … feet are killing me as the ground is a hard uneven crust in places from the flood, but the smell from the hawthorn blossom and finding treasures kept me in a sweet and docile mood all day 😆 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s Stash 😎 xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-stash-xx.696973/

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey hey rascals 😆 had a top tastic day in the field today, god I love it … feet are killing me as the ground is a hard uneven crust in places from the flood, but the smell from the hawthorn blossom and finding treasures kept me in a sweet and docile mood all day 😆 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s Stash 😎 xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-stash-xx.696973/

Sweet and docile?
You've been ashore far too long... be considering horrid things such as shaving or toothbrushes or really over the top , footwear..

Thanks for sharing the days detecting!
Stopped and chatted in the park with a detectorist the other day I recognized from out of state.
Seems he's become more a resident since we detected together once in the past.
I nearly got the itch to detect again.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Sweet and docile?
You've been ashore far too long... be considering horrid things such as shaving or toothbrushes or really over the top , footwear..

Thanks for sharing the days detecting!
Stopped and chatted in the park with a detectorist the other day I recognized from out of state.
Seems he's become more a resident since we detected together once in the past.
I nearly got the itch to detect again.
Ha ha 😂😂…. Ok not quite that sweet nd docile 😂😂 xx

Love ur reply to my post… i love it when u get all whimsy 💕 🤗 xx

And u know ur always welcome to come swinging with us…. If that itch turns to a rash 😆 xx

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Good morning everyone. An interesting update on the ring I found that came with a warning. A former member of Hells Angels my step dad knows saw it and said whoa don't wear that it's a member you'll get your ass kicked. (Not that I'd ever wore it anyways) really neat yet terrifying piece lol I guess you'll never know what comes out of the ground.
Give it to someone you dislike a lot. :thumbsup:

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Hey, @JVA5th
You sound like some of us call here "the black dog after you".
I have it. Im thinking when I returned here after a break I told the guys here about it, thats in my mind anyway.
Its no fun I know, everything crashing feeling. We just got an "intention to sell" notice in the mail. Got to the place we always loved and in 6mths gone. Yep, that's it now here and common.
I would love to hear everything for you turns out good. Me, myself I know the only thing that holds me together is my/our faith.
I wish and hope you get out of that dark place. Im sure you would have 100% help from the crew here if they are near you. And the rest here they are A1 with advice and encouragement. Why as an Aussie would I be here with these nuts finding different finds in polar different environments? It aint for how to find things in Australia. Its because they are good decent people and I like the company.
Hang in mate and keep in touch with these guys here. 👍

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, @JVA5th
You sound like some of us call here "the black dog after you".
I have it. Im thinking when I returned here after a break I told the guys here about it, thats in my mind anyway.
Its no fun I know, everything crashing feeling. We just got an "intention to sell" notice in the mail. Got to the place we always loved and in 6mths gone. Yep, that's it now here and common.
I would love to hear everything for you turns out good. Me, myself I know the only thing that holds me together is my/our faith.
I wish and hope you get out of that dark place. Im sure you would have 100% help from the crew here if they are near you. And the rest here they are A1 with advice and encouragement. Why as an Aussie would I be here with these nuts finding different finds in polar different environments? It aint for how to find things in Australia. Its because they are good decent people and I like the company.
Hang in mate and keep in touch with these guys here. 👍
I think the nail was hit on the head. All I know is being negative. So idea when it started. I was always quiet and bullied when I was young so maybe something there but idk. I'm just too comfortable in my negativity it's where I have my attention. I feel it sucks to admit but maybe it's a step to get out. It honestly do carry a lot of hurt but if you stop and think it isn't the end of the world. The step I just don't know is how to beat my fears and my anxiety disorder is a beast I've not learned to slay but there has to be a way. I know I have a problem and I want to fix it

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
I think the nail was hit on the head. All I know is being negative. So idea when it started. I was always quiet and bullied when I was young so maybe something there but idk. I'm just too comfortable in my negativity it's where I have my attention. I feel it sucks to admit but maybe it's a step to get out. It honestly do carry a lot of hurt but if you stop and think it isn't the end of the world. The step I just don't know is how to beat my fears and my anxiety disorder is a beast I've not learned to slay but there has to be a way. I know I have a problem and I want to fix it
Mate id love to be there in person, but im on the other side of the world.
I get it all you are saying. My childhood was sh#$ My parents good and ill always love them but worked so hard they didn't see the abuse when not there. Stuff follows you I know. The old "time heals" saying, yeah little stuff, but not everything. Some stuff just clings doesn't it! Like damn super glue!
Id love to have the answers for you I really do.
But, don't bail out from this crew here is the first thing id say to you.
There are some seriously good people here, they'll help you.
Hang in there mate.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mate id love to be there in person, but im on the other side of the world.
I get it all you are saying. My childhood was sh#$ My parents good and ill always love them but worked so hard they didn't see the abuse when not there. Stuff follows you I know. The old "time heals" saying, yeah little stuff, but not everything. Some stuff just clings doesn't it! Like damn super glue!
Id love to have the answers for you I really do.
But, don't bail out from this crew here is the first thing id say to you.
There are some seriously good people here, they'll help you.
Hang in there mate.
I don't know why I become this way. I led a lonely life as a kid as I didn't talk much just because I blank nothing is there to say. Lots of bullying. Parents on my ass when I fell behind in school thinking I was a bad kid when really I just struggled and fell behind then had no idea what to do and was too shy to ask for help. My father wasn't the nicest when it came to that. Lived a really lonely life much of it. Negativity is all I knew. I'm trying to see it doesn't have to be that way. Just don't know who I am without it. I have work to do. I'm just trying to see I can fix me and only I can

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
I don't know why I become this way. I led a lonely life as a kid as I didn't talk much just because I blank nothing is there to say. Lots of bullying. Parents on my ass when I fell behind in school thinking I was a bad kid when really I just struggled and fell behind then had no idea what to do and was too shy to ask for help. My father wasn't the nicest when it came to that. Lived a really lonely life much of it. Negativity is all I knew. I'm trying to see it doesn't have to be that way. Just don't know who I am without it. I have work to do. I'm just trying to see I can fix me and only I can
Hang in here JV. Im hoping everything the best for you as are many others for sure. You are not nothing. Never think that. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all.

My wife got a better shot of Mr. Phoebe guarding the nest yesterday.

IMG_7680.jpeg

Meanwhile I worked on cars and trucks. The cam timing was indeed off on the truck, but I found that I had no tool to turn the cam to put it back where it belonged. So I fired up the old coal forge and made one. It didn't take long, not even long enough for the forge to fully heat up. But it worked perfectly.

IMG_4457.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread