THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Animals are notoriously uncooperative when it comes to photos. Still a good dog though. :icon_thumright:
These two are holding still.
20240507_102930.jpg

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gee we're just starting to get things blooming up here.
Need more sun though.
View attachment 2147759
It's no mow May. Let everything grow, bloom for the pollinators.
So the Dandelions are happy in the berry patch. Haskaps are starting to form up now. View attachment 2147760

Well off on a little roadtrip to pick up my 10 Turkey chick's.
Pep's on the road picking up chicks!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lots of peeping.
Nice!
Tidy too.
Been a while since I've seen any Excelsior.

What do you use for a brooder?
Section that is 6x10ft
I have a 175watt infrared light. 98F at the chip level.
Left the box for a little house.
They're eating and drinking on their own.
I dunked the beaks as I took them out.
Friendly little things, and quick to go exploring.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Afternoon all xx back to the desk of doom for me today.. 😞…. But What a fab weekend we had..!!! Hope u are all tickity boo today 😆 xx 🤗

View attachment 2147758
Iv always liked Spiffing! I had a friend in the UK who used to use classic English words, funny lady. Anywho I decided to invent a word myself and use it in public to gauge peoples reactions and see if it caught on. She thought it was hilarious! Mostly I was looked at like an idiot, par for the course with me 😁
So I thought id invented a word, Poffing, I gave its meaning as a wonderful day. Example "hello, what a simply Poffing day this is" "well thats Poffing isnt it". Apparently, unknown to me, Pof is used as an acronym and can be quite rude!
Back to the drawing board. 😒

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As someone who lives in Amish country, the above is not correct. You won’t see an Amish riding a horse with a saddle. Ever. Just like you won’t see an Amish with a mustache. Why? Because they are both associated with military, which they absolutely detest. They have some interesting rules for sure. No zippers on their clothing! I could go on and on.

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a little Vegas park hunt today. The place was picked pretty clean of coins, but they weren't digging low/mid signals (left all the pull tabs for me! :icon_thumright:). Got some bling and one little 925 earring. Not much, but 28th silver FTY.
IMG_6974.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out for a little Vegas park hunt today. The place was picked pretty clean of coins, but they weren't digging low/mid signals (left all the pull tabs for me! :icon_thumright:). Got some bling and one little 925 earring. Not much, but 28th silver FTY.
View attachment 2147845
Oh yeah , you're still" in the chips" there!
Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions