The real Da Vinci Code

Check6

Greenie
Jan 1, 2008
The real Da Vinci Code treasure link????
In 1952, while living in Northern France, I lived in a rented home (Chateau) near the Air Base where my father was a pilot. The house he rented for the family was owned by an elderly widow who was all alone after the War. One day she asked my Mother to help her recover, from a hidden cave, all the family valuables stored there while the fighting was occurring and the German Army was using her home. Many of these items had been in her family, a famous Church Family, for generations. After a week of unearthing, cleaning, and moving the valuables to the widows wing of the home we shared, the Lady told my Mother to take something in thanks for the help. My mother refused the offer but the lady insisted....She had seen my mother wear an old Masonic ring, inherited from my Grandfather, on a neck chain. With this in mind, she gave my mother a small bronze vase like statue and told her that it was a very old and secret item handed down thru the years by the men of her family.....something important to a Masonic Family. "Deus et Luminus" , the year 1215, the Bearded Head and the three hairy pawed feet.
A Templar treasure for sure. Baphomet?..maybe? There is more to the story.

Attachments

• Baphomet front.jpg
    Baphomet front.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 848

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
, BH Lone Star, BH Pinpointer, Homebuilt BFO, Index finger
My guess is that it is just a peculiure lamp. If it had two feet it would fall over.

OP
OP
C

Check6

Greenie
Jan 1, 2008
Now....if you read those other refs you can see where this possible leads. Tempars, De Molay, and the Masons mysteries of the Crusade periods. I just think its a great story and there is so much more burried there where we lived....

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Is the lady still alive? Do you still keep in touch?

Thanks for sharing.

Cavers5

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Interesting looking piece, and definitely a good read...
Thanks for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions