OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
How can i show you my sources,Theyre in book form in my own library.You know the things made out of paper.Something you probably havent picked up in eons.As for the titles and authors,youre not deserving,I post fantasy and drivel remember.Find them yourself.I do indeed post facts.Heres one hint for you about why Germany wouldnt declare war on Russia,France and England at the same time.Germany was terrified of a two front war,which that would of been.It would go against all military logic to be terrified of a two front war and then turn around and do it,concur.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
You could post a few titles, just to show what the sources are. Or post some photos of the book covers.
So why did Germany invade poor little neutral Belgium?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
For the most part because Belgium was in the way.Kind of like hitting somebody but there was nothing personal about it.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called it fantasy ONLY after you won't post a source. I asked numerous times. No I am not going off to look up some obscure post you made when I do know the true facts. England was not the agressor. When she had the chance she jumped right in and at the same time took advantage of the economics against Germany also. What country wouldn't?

You post one legit source that England was the agressor and I will research it. You dance around alot on evading that is for sure.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but you wont find the main sources on the internet unless its in ibook form or whatever theyre called.which i doubt they are.I'd rather have the real thing.I dance around a lot because in just about everything i post you come in and try your hardest to prove me wrong(pretty hilarious if you ask me).I know I'm not wrong because i wouldnt post it otherwise.I may dance but youre the one that sweats.I know your game.I'm very well versed in it.You want my sources,find them.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy cow. you discredited yourself on every post you've written if you can't supply a source. Or the title of this infamous book. Or anything valid.

I go on your word that you know world history and how it differs from all written credible sources.

when pigs fly!!!!!!!!! :happysmiley:

You're not wrong or else you wouldn't post it :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

you wouldn't survive long on a debate team that is for sure!

no sources. no use chatting anymore. you opted out by not being forward with the info to back your posts.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like they said at Woodstock. Don't take the brown acid, it's bad man :laughing9:

Dancing around :icon_scratch: It appears more like a drunken stupor :tongue3:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing9:You do not deserve to have my sources.I could also care less whether you believe me or not.The only one here trying to do the discrediting is you,just as you tried to do in my post on Columbus.:laughing9:How did that one work out for you?Wait I'll answer for you,NOT TOO GOOD.:laughing9:When does the name calling start on your part.I'm paranoid,I need my meds,anything I'm missing?Use some of ticm's,i'm not an American or a few more that I've been called in here,I'm a communist,I'm a nazi.Did i miss any?:laughing9:.So what it boils down to is that I'm a paranoid UnAmerican communist nazi:laughing9:.Thats a trip.Those that do not show me proof do not deserve proof in return.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can't post a source because there is not one.

I did not try to discredit you in Columbus. wow, you need to read my posts before commenting. I said he was on the cruel side also, most history explorers were, like DUH

and for you it is all about the school teachings of history. Well in school I was not taught Columbus was perfect. I learned about the slave trades and all that mess. Again, if you didn't then take it up with your inferior school system.

no sources = no credit = useless info = you should be ashamed and hanging your head. spout the mouth and no backup. ugh

I never called you any of those names.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
It is a bit disingenuous to post threads on "real history" then to start having hissy fits when people ask you for proof or sources. I would have expected you to be shouting these books from the roof tops, to convert the unbelievers, not saying they don't deserve them. How can you expect to change opinions if you act like that?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smithbrown, these threads aren't meant to be for an exchange of opinions, or ideas. This is a lesson in the truth :tongue3: You see it was necessary for Germany to invade Belgium, because it was in their path to reach Russia :icon_thumright:

Oh wait.... Belgium is not not between Germany and Russia :icon_scratch: OK, make that because Belgium is in the way of invading France :icon_thumright: Ahhh, common man, give me a break... Germany and France already boarder each other... I need to find the map where Germany & France do nor boarder each other... I guess the true map are hidden from public view.

For some reason Hitler must have only been the only one with a correct map... He went through Poland to reach Russia, and went straight through France, to start control over Europe :laughing7: I have to see where I can purchase that magical 1914 map online :tongue3:

To say that starting a war and invading countries is not an aggressive move, is well, it's just out of the norm.

SO Red, who actually killed Lincoln :dontknow: I've been trying to put all conspiracies to bed for decades. Now that is an interesting subject and a little closer to home to investigate.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Thank you Mr Sparactus for giving me some idea of the strange going-ons behind what looked like an innocuous topic. I thought we were genuinely interested in overturning historic myths, not just replacing them.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, I'm here to set the record straight in my own unique fashion :laughing7: Stick around though Smithbrown, we'll learn you something :tongue3:

By the way Red, what's the next history part that is incorrect :dontknow:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a bit disingenuous to post threads on "real history" then to start having hissy fits when people ask you for proof or sources. I would have expected you to be shouting these books from the roof tops, to convert the unbelievers, not saying they don't deserve them. How can you expect to change opinions if you act like that?

Sorry smithbrown ,no hissy fits here.:laughing9:Just common sense.I've put up with farmerchicks B.S. since ive been a member here.I owe her nothing.I cant say whats really on my mind because i'll be banned.I could careless about changing her opinion of history because she doesnt listen anyway.As I said I know her game

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
you can't post a source because there is not one.

Sure theres sources farmerchick otherwise i wouldnt of stated what i did.One source is common sense which is in very short supply in this website.The other sources are books.Its driving you crazy not to know the sources and thats my payback to you,sucks doesnt it.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good gravy do you think I really care? if you do then you are all jacked up into this situation way more than I am.

everyone----he won't post the source cause he doesn't want me to know. oh yea, like Spart says, thats the ticket!

when someone won't even show a source anywhere, then it can't be proven. simple fact. I would gladly research into any source that is posted about this.
but sadly researching into a fake/no source just can't be done.

now I am done with this thread. Spart is right. post your next no source untruth about history and I will chime in then! :) see ya!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are we talking Common Sense as in the book :dontknow: Otherwise common sense is not really a source. If it were the pamphlet Common Sense, then that was written at least 130 years before WWI, so that can't be a source :laughing7:

Post some more historical inaccuracies, I need a chuckle today :tongue3:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOH OOOh OOOh ,, I know of an inaccuracy! Hidden here---------->

Smithbrown, these threads aren't meant to be for an exchange of opinions, or ideas. This is a lesson in the truth :tongue3: You see it was necessary for Germany to invade Belgium, because it was in their path to reach Russia :icon_thumright:

Oh wait.... Belgium is not not between Germany and Russia :icon_scratch: OK, make that because Belgium is in the way of invading France :icon_thumright: Ahhh, common man, give me a break... Germany and France already boarder each other... I need to find the map where Germany & France do nor boarder each other... I guess the true map are hidden from public view.

For some reason Hitler must have only been the only one with a correct map... He went through Poland to reach Russia, and went straight through France, to start control over Europe :laughing7: I have to see where I can purchase that magical 1914 map online :tongue3:

To say that starting a war and invading countries is not an aggressive move, is well, it's just out of the norm.

SO Red, who actually killed Lincoln :dontknow: I've been trying to put all conspiracies to bed for decades. Now that is an interesting subject and a little closer to home to investigate.

I don't think Hitler had the authority to follow any map in 1914! :icon_scratch:

Other than that, I am just having a cup of coffee, Good morning all.:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread