Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Credible facts and sources in research. Plus what's left out of written (common)history due to secrecy or the victors view,even the authors view makes truth elusive in many cases. Finding multiple accounts unknown or related to each other can help,but the gremlin of something being commonly accepted can taint truth. Don,t records reflect what author wants?. The more i can acquire on a subject ups the odds of finding the real (?)truth. If someone can quote chapter and verse so much the better. I do not get offended if it opposes a previous conception,just file it for reference in case other sources keep matching. I have had plenty of facts wrong before and will again. Thus for me argument limited,but willing to share sources. Willing to argue sometimes though.

in bold is the best few words written. if sources are shared people can read and then research more if wanted. if no resources then nothing can be further researched. if you are not willing to post your source when questioned then it is useless and fantasy until given something of substance to prove your point.
AND that is the last time I will write on this. cause honestly it is getting old now :) :) I pushed this cause I truly believe it. Post your sources or be questioned on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread