THE REAL REASON SUCTION DREDGERS ARE BEING ATTACKED!!!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Topic: REAL reason suction dredgers are being attacked

Discussion with former a Karuk Councilman and past Director of Karuk Community Development Corporation regarding Karuk Tribal Council/Department of Natural Resources 2001 agenda to use Coho salmon as new Spotted Owl to kick the white-man off the river and take water and land rights from hard working citizens in Siskiyou County…

Karuk Tribal Council KNEW Coho were NOT indigenous to the upper Klamath River!

And the TRUTH shall set us FREE!
www.savethedams.com

Upvote 0

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thanks Hefty
like that PM i sent ya, this road apple stuff has got to get out to the public :read2:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
this info needs tobe presented to the lawyers fighting for our rights! he needs to show the judge that this entire karuk/California fight is racially motiveted and a violation of our Constitutional rights! they admit it on this video!also these videos need tobe passed around to every website you can think of. if this dont spur people to get involved, nothing will! could you post the link for these videos so i can post them to other sites? i was going to post the address of the post here but i thought id better ask first. this needs to get out to all, even Californias Govenor to veiw!

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Go for it russau :icon_thumleft:
I got this off another site and tried to send it to the goveners e-mail but it would not take it :dontknow:
I might have done something wrong :help:
Send it everywhere as im trying to get that guy i know to post it on the Sac bee.

Hefty

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Code:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWHiJiSRJT0[/url]

Code:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af9-dvn4XY0[/url]

Heres the video links using code tags so you can see them.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
thanks AB i used them but its takeing forever for them to load this to that link that i posted on other sites. even the utube links and there yet! ive referanced this thread to the powers tobe for their veiwing!

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
Thanks astro. Funny, I have never posted a video - never occurred to me that simply putting in the link to it would bring the video up :hello2:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well i posted these videos on alot of websites. i dont know who else has, other than here. but now its time for all good men to act on this! we will see how it turns out!

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
for people like me that are not extremely educated on the matter, did they vote to continue the dredge ban or is it permanent now?

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
THANKS Russau. We all need to beat the Drums as loud as possible.

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
:icon_thumleft: Yea Thanks Russau :icon_thumright:

I have sent it to the people i know at Sac Bee and to the AppealDemocrate newspaper up in
Yuba City/Marysville.

Thanks again!

Hefty

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted the video on the GPAA site.

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread