The REALE Deal today

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Spanish Treasure was within my scoop today.....Well after yesterdays total I had 19 silvers and 1 Gold Cladah Ring, I thought that I wasn't going to beat that or even come close.... I was totaly wrong. I started this mornings hunt off with a rare lead seal with a Spanish Cross on the face and on its back it has some initials....It still has some burlap or some kind of cloth in between it...I am being told that this one seems to have been produced in the mid 1600's can anyone verify this? We all got many silvers today, the Gold was eluding me today though... That was fine with me, I got a Spanish 2 Reale at the second low tide this evening... I also managed some cool artifacts, lead solgers,toy bicycle,small lead trophy from cracker jacks... I love finding that stuff...Barber Half Dollars, Walking Liberty Half Dollars and many many barber coins were just everywhere... Between my buddy and myself in the last 2 days we secured over 75 silvers and some nice Gold... back at it again tomorrow... Happy Hunting... Storm 2 Reale (2).JPG Storm 2 Reale (3).JPG Storm 2 Reale (113).JPG Storm 2 Reale (117).JPG Storm 2 Reale (118).JPG Storm 2 Reale (119).JPG Storm 2 Reale (123).JPG Storm 2 Reale (129).JPG Storm 2 Reale (131).JPG Storm 2 Reale (135).JPG Storm 2 Reale (137).JPG Storm 2 Reale (142).JPG Back Reale.JPG DSCN0170.JPG DSCN0175.JPG DSCN0178.JPG Front Reale.JPG

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that is some nice history in your hands

Top Member Reactions