Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! It's been a while!

Haven't been able to get out and hunt in an unfortunately long time, but I was finally able to scratch the itch a bit after checking some change this morning!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447870048.423279.jpg

I got stars in my eyes after seeing them on this bill this morning, I actually did a little dance when I left the store! [emoji16] I did a bit of digging around on it, and the JG-series had about 2.1 million bills produced, so among the star notes this guy isn't super uncommon. That aside, though, it's still really neat to finally get one for myself!

Like I said earlier, I haven't been able to get out and swing my detector around in quite some time. Had to focus on the treasure of my high school diploma first, and now I'm working on my college and collegiate athletics. And here I thought free time was hard to come by in high school [emoji22].

That being said, I now live in a very historically rich town, and plenty of battlefields are all around for miles. Even though the ground is getting cold, I plan on bringing my metal detector down with me after Thanksgiving break! Can't wait to get back out there again!!

HH!

-John

Upvote 2

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on the star note! Hope you find plenty of good stuff in the ground as well! HH

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on finding stars! Glad your back in the game!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions