the rock

the cracker

Greenie
Mar 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20140120_115445.jpgIMG_20140130_093324.jpgIMG_20140120_094052.jpgIMG_20140130_105132.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 1
ok, i will get it's dimention and let you know its thickness, but the problem is, iam from the phillipines. were u from?

thank's Matt I will keep you updated. just hope i can get one whose willing to finance for that project.

thank's Matt I will keep you updated. just hope i can get one whose willing to finance for that project.

Ok, now I got it! How much do you need? I'm in, I'm loaded with money from all my finds.

Ok, now I got it! How much do you need? I'm in, I'm loaded with money from all my finds.

really? well honestly, i dont have any of the resources to do the digging and all. i beleive it it will cost a lot of money. all i have is the place. its a private property owned by our family. according to the old folks arround that area it became a **** hide out during the world war II. the place has a lagoon with a natural spring that's why we beleive that the place is a perfect place to do the hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back