The secret San Francisco

Sardegna01

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have solved the San Francisco secret treasure. It’s the pearl and for Chinese immigrants.
I believe image 1 and verse 7 got to San Francisco.
Verse:
At stone wall door is reference to the entrance of Chinatown, the stone arches. Walk down grants ave
The air smells sweet is the smell of all the restaurants in the area

Not far away high posts are 3 refers to old st. Mary church,look at the front and you will see three posts at the top of the church

Education and justice for all to see refers to Portsmouth square monuments. Education is the monument of the first school with the green school in the rock. The justice is the justice building across the street with the 3 statues

Sounds from the sky,near ace is high not sure

Running north, but first across I think is in reference to the bridge

In jewels direction, is an object of mark Twain’s attention is in reference to the jewels direction is the financial distract towards the trans America redwood park jumping frogs which was made for mark twain

The giant pole is the white pole in Portsmouth square then take a giant step to the place the casque is kept

Portsmouth park is the center of Chinatown, and where Chinese people hang out to play games and socialize.

Gh in the picture is in reference to the green house school in the rock

There is a compass rose near Portsmouth square which goes with the watch and rose on the table

The snake on the dress goes with the snakes on the streetlights in Chinatown streets

There is a pearl restaurant next to Portsmouth park

There are people gathering in the rocks of the picture and Portsmouth sq is were many people converse to socialize

The symbols on the bottom of the dress match the images in the abstract squares around the square

The moons in the picture are in reference to eastern bakery we’re their specialty is moon cakes

If anyone wants to go check this information out, let me know what the out come is.

Jennifer
[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread