the secretsof the stone tablets, what do think of this DVD

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i have watch this DVD a few times now and i am starting to get a idea of work done by Ray dillman and his family . note i do see misteaks by dan . but i wonder if they are mis spoken statements or out right misteaks ... the work done by Ray was for the most part well done .

i found it funny he ended up where the stone took me in the frist place yet i was not fooled for long ... and i do under stand why Ray beleived what he did ..

the DVD is well done as good be . yet i found a feqw poor thoeries and misteaks with in the ata as well as the research being done .. one odd thing that stood out was the man jude givening his thopioions about montezuma when he was the land owner in questions at the time ..

i found data that was useful and i beleive the DVD is worth the time to study it ....

i well watch it a few dozen times before i add more to this post . if any of you got this DVD lets hear what you think about this story and the research done on this DVD ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
my hat is off to Ron Feldman for his pasrt about the hore and danceing on the horse map what wisedom lol .. ron if yopur out there is may have been the best part of that DVD ...

and yes i have figerd out who made the stones and when and why ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Deniz of Portugal? Any particular reason(s) why you settled on king Deniz? Just curious, sounds sort of like a long shot to me but long shots do sometimes work out. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
We have plenty of time this evening, if you don't mind explaining it, mi amigo - I am sure you have reasons or you would not have arrived on Deniz. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Greetings Blindbowman,

Thank you for the interesting explanation of your conclusions. I fear this would be a very difficult one to prove up, but perhaps it can be done? I still wonder why you have connected our old friend Pegleg Smith to the stone maps, when there is little reason to think that Smith did much of anything in Arizona. He may have kidnapped some Indian children in that area and that time but really his kidnapping was pretty much over by 1847 and he had become quite a successful horse thief, based in California, not Arizona. Why do you still link Pegleg Smith to those stones? I just don't see that connection, at least not yet. Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
if you ask me pegleg #@!$%#@!ed up more then he helped , but who are we to judge him . he only found the stones and had dreams of treasure and wealth and could not solve them . ant that a kick in nuts ,,,

after 29 years and the last 3 years working on the stones . i could beleive that could very well have happend to him as well as many others ..

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hello again,

Well if you found Pegleg's name coded into the stone maps, you know that does not prove that Pegleg had anything to do with them - only that the name got included by.....someone. Here is an extract on Smith from Wikipedia, of course not the absolute source for all knowledge but a fair summing up:

Thomas L. Smith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas L. "Pegleg" Smith (October 10, 1801–1866) was a mountain man who, serving as a guide for many early expeditions into the American Southwest, helped explore parts of present-day New Mexico. He is also known as a fur trapper, prospector, and horse thief.

Born in Crab Orchard, Kentucky, Smith ran away from home as a teenager to work on a flatboat on the Mississippi River until reaching St. Louis, Missouri where he began working for John Jacob Astor as a fur trapper with other mountain men such as Kit Carson, Jim Bridger, and Milton Sublette.

Smith later accompanied Alexandre Le Grand's expedition into New Mexico as a scout, later learning several Native American dialects. During the expedition he was shot in the right knee by a local Indian and had to use a wooden leg from which he later earned his nickname. Following the expedition, Smith became a successful fur trapper despite his handicap, later relearning how to maintain his balance while riding a horse.

By 1840, with the decline of the fur trade, Smith began kidnapping Native American children to sell as peons to Mexican haciendas. When the local tribes began searching for him, Smith fled to California, where he would become a horse thief for the next decade.

In one incident, Smith guided around 150 Utes under the leadership of Walkara across the Sierra Nevada, stealing at least several hundred horses from Mexican ranchers. Joining Jim Beckwourth and "Old Bill" Williams, Smith helped establish the largest horse theft operation in the Southwest until authorities eventually forced the gang to break up in the late 1840s.

Smith traveled to the Chocolate Mountains (and possibly the Santa Rosa Mountains, or the Borego Badlands) where, after several years of prospecting, he was forced, by local tribes, to escape the area. Claiming he had discovered a large amount of gold-bearing quartz, Smith sold maps and claims to other prospectors of a mine known as the Lost Pegleg Mine until his death in a San Francisco hospital in 1866.

If you do a bit of research, you will find that there was no "gold in quartz" mine but the famous or infamous black-crusted gold nuggets, the quartz idea appears to be pure confabulation.

Blindbowman wrote:
if you ask me pegleg #@!$%#@!ed up more then he helped , but who are we to judge him . he only found the stones and had dreams of treasure and wealth and could not solve them . ant that a kick in nuts ,,,

after 29 years and the last 3 years working on the stones . i could beleive that could very well have happend to him as well as many others ..

Keep in mind that simply because you see the name Pegleg encoded on those stones is not absolute proof that Pegleg had anything whatsoever to do with them - only that SOME one put that in. Wouldn't you say it was possible that someone else could have put that in? For instance, many inscriptions have names of people on them that were certainly not put on there by that person.

Pegleg Smith was surely not the only person in Arizona in 1847, assuming that date to be correct (I don't presume that) and the evidence would sure point to his being in California at the time - however the Pegleg Smith link of your theory might prove to be the least difficult to prove up compared with trying to show that any Europeans had been in Arizona prior to 1492. I also would like to know where you found Quetzalcoatl as being "from vince , not venis ..." I have never read anything like that; I suspect that 'god' was indeed from the Old World but much before 1200 AD....so if you could point me to the source of that tidbit ("from vince") I would appreciate it. (I am still working on an un-related project and this is of interest). Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Well it sure looks like you got climbing gear! I hope you find a real treasure buddy!
Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
treasure is where you find it . and sometimes you wont even know you have found it when you do ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Sounds like you will have plenty of equipment - and one cannot have "too much rope" there is always a use for it in camp and exploring. I still have my first 'climbing' rope purchased almost thirty years ago, though I would NOT trust it (today) to hold the weight of a human being it is still in use for many odd jobs. (Used it today in fact, hauling lumber home, a rather less prestigious use for old climbing rope but it works!)

Good luck and good hunting mi amigo I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA mi amigo Blindbowman,
(I realize this thread has not been active for some time, but have to add to it and if I started a new thread it would not be possible for any readers to follow the discussion.)

Thanks to your kindness I got to see this DVD and it was very interesting. The finds made by the Dillmans and Judds were surprising, and the odd parallel of Billy Crystal arriving at the same place sure is puzzling. The fifth stone "map" was one of the most interesting things IMHO, especially if you turned it upside down from the position they were displaying it. If you do, one symbol stands out that has very intriguing connections; they also showed a carved symbol in the Superstition mountains that struck me at once as I recognized it instantly - and it is not Spanish nor Aztec! It is much more ancient! I only wish that I knew where that symbol was to be found.

Good luck and good hunting my friend, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread