tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the glaciers will not be gone by 2020.
https://hannity.com/media-room/doom...rs-gone-by-2020-warning-after-heavy-snowfall/
Seems our gypsy future predicting climatologist, had counted their chickens before they hatched. Who can't be relieved by this news that there will be an actual Glacier at Glacier National Monument next year and it's even growing again. I went there as a kid and saw a sign saying caution quicksand at the foot of the glacier. I was thinking it's the same stuff like on the Tarzan movies, but instead this quicksand was not in the jungle. I got a little too close and sunk up to my crotch in a puddle of sloppy gray soupy mud. My dad yelled at me in front of a whole bunch of people, because he knew I could read. The worst of it was the snickering look on my sister face. Yeah that was dump and I had to jump in the way back of our 65' Chevy station wagon until we found a place where I could be hosed down and into clean pants. Back then that Glacier look like it went on for miles and had snowcat tours, which we didn't get to go on thanks to me ending up a muddy mess right away. That also was a real bummer, so I tell ya. STAY AWAY FROM QUICK-SAND. The consequences are not good if you don't.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread