The Simpson Papers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now back to the documentary we are booked to film this year on the score
I have the land owner's information and the acres looks sweet.
He even parceled out that one section surrounding the 2 troves
You posted this on May 6, 2015, what became of this Beale 2 trove documentary you were to film?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options...
Since this post was from November 11,2015, what became of all these other film options?
Are you still in cahoots with Laf and Legrand?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since this post was from November 11,2015, what became of all these other film options?

Where did you come from.....?

We know you are a fake so just stop begging for attention

Besides you literally troll the "Legends" section ranting about not getting to see the treasures of your own lore....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Was I supposed to give you a free copy for some reason?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did you come from.....? We know you are a fake so just stop begging for attention...
Eldo, You shouldn't be so flippantly cavalier in calling another "fake" who is "begging for attention".
As for this film with Laf and Legrand about the Beale treasure, are you still waiting for the "right" film crew as you mentioned that keeps you from ascending that dome rock you came holds a great Templar treasure?
'NUFF SAID! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, You shouldn't be so flippantly cavalier in calling another "fake" who is "begging for attention".
As for this film with Laf and Legrand about the Beale treasure, are you still waiting for the "right" film crew as you mentioned that keeps you from ascending that dome rock you came holds a great Templar treasure?
'NUFF SAID! :laughing7:

You invent things constantly.......I never once claimed that LeGrand and Laf were being filmed with me...we have both appealed to the same production crews and film makers though......

I already set up an interview and its online...you still can't find it having slide posted the site topic to the bottom.....

And Jean Laf actually named the page "Simpson Papers" ......guess it has some weight if he was moved to see it unfolding and wanted to spread the good word.

JustinTime has made numerous vault discoveries, but all are empty so far....that shows someone came through and emptied them all....

So why would anyone need to prove something to you again.....?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh...Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options...
Eldo, are you now trying to claim that you did not make this post stating "we are finishing the filming"?
I didn't invent that.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

Attachments

• Gong Show.gif
    Gong Show.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 146

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You invent things constantly.......
I never once claimed that LeGrand and Laf were being filmed with me...we have both appealed to the same production crews and film makers though...
"me and Jean(Laf) will enjoy the actual solves with Bauman(Legrand) as "WE" are finishing the filming this spring".
Your quote sure reads like you all were working on the a film together.
'NUFF SAID!

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"me and Jean(Laf) will enjoy the actual solves with Bauman(Legrand) as "WE" are finishing the filming this spring".
Your quote sure reads like you all were working on the a film together.
'NUFF SAID!

Again what is it any business of yours?

Get the point?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again the filming of any show planned related to the participation of all parties involved. Seeing that Bauman went onto form his own team and that his solves related to the second leg of the adventures at Wounded Knee and into PA with the establishment of a secret society there, it was somewhat hard for his team to be involved on the first segment that took place in AZ and VA. There was nothing to add them into until the first leg was completed.

Oh BTW he made it to Brad Meltzer's show and was given the addendum as a clearly necessary addition to the show, leaving it with answers to the ciphers unheard of before.

The completion of this film has literally nothing to do with the veracity of my claims or the claims made by others, but according to you the only way to clarify anything of any mystery is to have seen it on a show....well that alone has already happened for both of us.

But you seem to be so easily defeated as to have given up your own search....what are you hiding?

Find anything to offer in a healthy discussion?

I don't see anything of your own hunts anywhere ECS......

You armchair bruh?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo, are you trying to goad me into an argument with that insult?
You do realize that is against the TN rules, especially after this last time out?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Armchair much?