the skunk is over and dead

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Work has been hard and after 10 skunky nickel boxes I was a bit down. While working I took a quick peek at my rolled coins in my till. I noticed a coin in a quarter roll. It was too thick to be a canadian and the side teeth were bigger than a canook's. Even though I wasn't suppose to open it until I had used all my quarters I popped that roll and found a 1964 silver quarter!! Absolutely giddy with excitement I found a quarter in my pocket to switch it out with. I rather have 5 war nickels but I am not going to disrespect the offering that the silver god sent me. YEAH!! I took a picture of it and was going to post it but then thought better. I mean really, who hasn't seen a 1964 silver quarter? But I am hopeing to get some more nickel boxes saturday if not sooner.

See ya later,
Garoulady

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Work has been hard and after 10 skunky nickel boxes I was a bit down. While working I took a quick peek at my rolled coins in my till. I noticed a coin in a quarter roll. It was too thick to be a canadian and the side teeth were bigger than a canook's. Even though I wasn't suppose to open it until I had used all my quarters I popped that roll and found a 1964 silver quarter!! Absolutely giddy with excitement I found a quarter in my pocket to switch it out with. I rather have 5 war nickels but I am not going to disrespect the offering that the silver god sent me. YEAH!! I took a picture of it and was going to post it but then thought better. I mean really, who hasn't seen a 1964 silver quarter? But I am hopeing to get some more nickel boxes saturday if not sooner.

See ya later,
Garoulady

I would rather have the silver quarter; they are harder to find! Nice find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread