The small ones

Monsterrack 15

Greenie
Sep 29, 2021
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast.
0203230954.jpg

Upvote 11

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast. View attachment 2068352
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast. View attachment 2068352
Are you still hitting the mud holes in your creeks? Been a while since Iā€™ve seen any posts from you sir. Beautiful frame by the way. All MO finds Iā€™m guessing

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you consider that one lower center a drill or a awl. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that form of tool made from a point that small

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice points, good variety! We have been concerned. My great grandson Brayden, has been asking about you!

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I have not been able to walk any where due to a head on with a log truck almost 1 year now.
Glad you made it out alive. I read you had Covid 4 times to. Iā€™ve had it twice in the last year. It seems to come back every 6 months so Iā€™m due this month if itā€™s a thing. Iā€™m hoping to skip it but I guess we will see. I hope you recover soon

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i'll bet you can tell me where each one was acquired too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions