OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Utah Hunter and to any of ya'all. Utah hunter mentioned spinal pain. Try this one. Bi-Omega 3 from USANA. Natural fish oil wacks the inflamation pain right now. Cleans the crude out of tiny blocked vessels in the body. I can't get going without it. Just as good for fidow on those rough trails. See ya.

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Twisted Fork said:
Utah Hunter and to any of ya'all. Utah hunter mentioned spinal pain. Try this one. Bi-Omega 3 from USANA. Natural fish oil wacks the inflamation pain right now. Cleans the crude out of tiny blocked vessels in the body. I can't get going without it. Just as good for fidow on those rough trails. See ya.

I take 3000 mg daily. I love usana products. Unfortunately I am in such bad shape that almost every traditional and nontraditional form of medicine doesn't work on me. morphine and fentanyl have about the same effect as chocolate. Spinal blocks are the next step, and the first test blocks will be done on my cervical spine next Wednesday, thoracic spine in October, lumbar spine in November

I plan on heading to fishlake and another nearby area tommorrow after Spanish gold caches, wish me luck. Even if I don't find the caches the scenery is incredible at both places. One cache was hidden by the Indians after they killed the Spanish, the other was hidden by the Spanish themselves. Good solid leads on both of them, but the Indian one has the best chance of success for various reasons. If successful I will go into as much detail as possible with some pics.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hey Twist,

I take it as well, got some arther that needs as much help as it can get. among other things.
The Joint degeneration is the one that will probably stop me.

Thom

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Nothing like a prayer for those in need.........Amen

fernel

Apr 10, 2005
Colorado Springs, Co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr twisted... did you get my E Mail???? JIM M , say,, can you give us the address to the site to the treasures of utah????? I cannot find it?????JIM

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Howdy Mr. Dowser: Just got in.......Go to www.dogpile.com and simply type in The Treasures of Utah message board.....It's an EZ board, message board.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TF. My wife found a Rock just like the one at the beginning of these post except it wasn't in the form of a heart it was in the form of an arrow point ( About three inches ). This rock was on the surface half buried. It caught my wife's attention cause there are no other rocks like it in the area meaning of the same color. She pulled it out of the ground and brought it home not knowing what it could mean. It is of the exact color as the heart above with very little shiny specs. Do you think it has any meaning to it. :-\

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Victorio,

Best to post a photo for that one.

Even beter yet,
next time from exactly where it sits.
please tell your lovely bride to please photograph them so you can put em back if you need to.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions