ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only care if its the SPORTS CAR that gets eaten... other than that all else is trivial.

:)

OP
OP
Midden-marauder

Midden-marauder

Dec 10, 2023
In this instance they are probably wondering about the glitter, pretty nuts, eh?
Or the pink carnation lol. She lives the life of a fairy princess in a big castle of a cage all lit in pastel with LED strips. Whatever the horrible trauma was that ended up with us finding her as a kit, it lead her into a life of posh excess. Her forest cousins would be flabbergasted at the way she lives. Our little Æsclepias

OP
OP
Midden-marauder

Midden-marauder

Dec 10, 2023
You got one of those girly squirrels...good to hear she's so spoiled.. :occasion14:

Now this here..that's a man's squirrel..

View attachment 2137700
No, this is also our squirrel, really and legit. The American red, despite it's small size, is the most aggressive of all squirrel species and believe me you don't wanna put your hand in the cage when she's making with the chatters and barks, you will get your as* kicked by a creature you never imagined could do it. Treasure seekers make comments about getting attacked by wild animals in the woods. I wonder how many actually have been. I've been assaulted by a wild animal, one that weighs about 3 ounces and moves like lightning, she won, on all occasions. She teleports around, one second she's on top of the cage eating the carrot stump you gave her, next second the carrot is smacking you on the forehead and she's now on your shoulder ready to give you the business as you try in vein to catch her. She's like Zena the warrior princess or something. I pull up the photos and vids as are cute to watch but trust me, when I comes to protecting what she calls hers you'll not wanna get caught in her cross hairs, we've seen reds beat off rather larger creatures out in the wild on a couple of occasions, size is not a factor, ones ability to evade her sharp claws and teeth is however

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread