Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just received my new Stealth 920iX scoop yesterday. My initial impression can be summed up in one very descriptive word... “Wow!”

Chuck and crew obviously went to school on all their past creations, incorporated lessons learned as well as made extensive use of real user feedback and then engineered what I consider to be the best designed and built beach and shallow water scoop on the market today.

The quality of the material and construction is obviously beyond dispute. The welds are clean and perfect; the stainless steel is top notch as is the thoughtful planning that went into this product.

As for the overall creative design, the additional 2 inches in width over my 720i is what drew me to considering the 920 initially—9 inches vs 7 may not sound like much but when I saw the two together on the sand, I knew I wanted that extra width that would better cover the area of my Excal's 10 inch coil.

However, when I also considered the other significant design enhancements such as the straight lip on top, the vertical support bars within the basket, the available 1/8” slots in the rear to catch those small targets, the optional rugged package that includes a strong toe pad and 1/4” support tubes that are welded not only on top but actually through the side plates for added strength and in conjunction with Chuck's lifetime no questions asked warranty, I was sold!

Admittedly, I was very happy with my 720i—it's a great piece of work that has served me exceptionally well. Frankly, I would have been satisfied to keep this by my side the rest of my beach roaming days knowing I had a top of the line scoop. But just when I thought scoops couldn't get any better, Chuck proved me wrong. I love this 920 and my veteran 720 is now the trusty back up.

Just the view from my foxhole...

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second that!

I've had mine for over a month now, dug hundreds of targets in dry and wet sand. I love it. Really can't ask for a better scoop or a better company to back their product. Chuck is the man.

HH

Vdubguy

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Broke my RTG and I'm glad I did!!! 6inch monster looks.... well inadequate now!!! My RTG Lasted 3 1/2 years (2 year warranty)!
Will be repaired and used as back up when my new 720i needs repair!!!!! I Love the 100% lifetime USA warranty!!!
Excellent scoop will recommend to Friends!

Thanks Chuck!:skullflag:

SnT

Attachments

• scoops 1.jpg
    scoops 1.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 101
  • scoops 2.jpg
    scoops 2.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 80
  • scoops3.jpg
    scoops3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 91