The Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I have been suggesting to many of you that the Laffite's were directly involved with the Untied States government, and for years you guys have condemned that statement, until at last I finally decide to post the Poindexter letter which establishes this very fact. Your response, you avoid the subject like the plague. Point for Bigscoop.

For years I have been suggesting to you that the Beale mystery involved the Adams Onis Treaty and that there were people in the region directly involved with said treaty, and once again you set out to condemn that statement by calling it a creation, that is until the Risque information is finally discovered and posted by one of your own. Again, that revelation is avoided like the plague. Another point for Bigscoop.

Bigscoop isn't losing fellas, he's slowly but surely establishing facts and he's having a good time doing it. :laughing7:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For years I have been suggesting to many of you that the Laffite's were directly involved with the Untied States government, and for years you guys have condemned that statement, until at last I finally decide to post the Poindexter letter which establishes this very fact. Your response, you avoid the subject like the plague. Point for Bigscoop.

For years I have been suggesting to you that the Beale mystery involved the Adams Onis Treaty and that there were people in the region directly involved with said treaty, and once again you set out to condemn that statement by calling it a creation, that is until the Risque information is finally discovered and posted by one of your own. Again, that revelation is avoided like the plague. Another point for Bigscoop.

Bigscoop isn't losing fellas, he's slowly but surely establishing facts and he's having a good time doing it. :laughing7:
If you say so...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
For years I have been suggesting to many of you that the Laffite's were directly involved with the Untied States government, and for years you guys have condemned that statement, until at last I finally decide to post the Poindexter letter which establishes this very fact...
But, Bigscoop, it does not mention Beale, or a perilous adventure, Bedford county, or a treasure vault, now does it?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Bigscoop isn't losing fellas, he's slowly but surely establishing facts and he's having a good time doing it.
Still this endless supply of facts unrelated to the based on the "letters" Beale story of the job pamphlet helps to prove that none of the events in that dime novel never actually occurred, and it was only a work of fiction with play along ciphers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread