The story game

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Happiness for him and the love of his life ...... And , then ; from over the horizon behind them , came the posse with a new rope knotted up to hang a rustler ................................

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....plastic spurs, Red Rider cocked and ready at his side, Poorhunter sunk his heels into his speedy companion's quivering flanks, "Run like the wind, Betty! The midget is coming! The midget is coming!" :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
At which point Betty turned and dashed back toward the love of her life .

...and so the midget ran under the charging cow.......Poorhunter desperately trying to pepper the mighty little guy with his stinging Red Rider BB gun assault.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Which is when Betty stopped over the midget to protect the love of her life and bucked Poorhunter off . His hat , spurs , and gun flying far from him as he hit the ground in a pile of cow dooky .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Which is when Betty stopped over the midget to protect the love of her life and bucked Poorhunter off . His hat , spurs , and gun flying far from him as he hit the ground in a pile of cow dooky .

And then.........and then........oh.....I just don't what happend next! But I'm sure it ended badly for Poorhunter! I mean, did you see the size of the guns on that midget! :laughing7:

S

stefen

What bothered Betty is how Poorhunter knew that the midget was coming...How did he know?

Was it the red ears?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

And then.........and then........oh.....I just don't what happend next! But I'm sure it ended badly for Poorhunter! I mean, did you see the size of the guns on that midget! :laughing7:
Traditional hreo that Bigscoop/midget is , he just couldn't take advantage of a defensless
villain like Poorhunter was at the moment .
He shucked his big guns and charged Poorhunter one on one ! They rolled around in the cow dooky
until the hero beat the 'cow walkin crap' out of Poorhunter .
Then 'Scoop' strapped his guns back on , straightened his cape , and put his arm around Betty's neck to reassure her .
That done , he mounted and rode her back to the pasture behind the Tikki Bar with the midget height stumps where they can have a beautiful life together :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

Traditional hreo that Bigscoop/midget is , he just couldn't take advantage of a defensless
villain like Poorhunter was at the moment .
He shucked his big guns and charged Poorhunter one on one ! They rolled around in the cow dooky
until the hero beat the 'cow walkin crap' out of Poorhunter .
Then 'Scoop' strapped his guns back on , straightened his cape , and put his arm around Betty's neck to reassure her .
That done , he mounted and rode her back to the pasture behind the Tikki Bar with the midget height stumps where they can have a beautiful life together :tongue3:

Last time I start a story. :BangHead: A poor midget just gets no respect what-so-ever around here. :laughing9: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
:laughing7: Whassa matter :icon_scratch: Don't ya like a happy ending ?

:laughing9: Not this one! How'd the poor midget end up with the darn cow? I mean, you feed'm, not me!....:laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeesh! I go away fer a few days.. Spart's noble steed I sat Atop turned into a moowing walking whale.. The midget doorman who flew like the wind, Is now Schwarzenegger.. And now Forest Gump comes in the Picture..

Only one thing left to do, Run Forest Run.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poorhunter's back! Whooohooooo.........Butch has to buy me drinks at the tiki bar for a whole week now........you did remember how to find your way home! I told him you could do it! :thumbsup: (He didn't think it was possible) :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
Jeesh! I go away fer a few days.. Spart's noble steed I sat Atop turned into a moowing walking whale.. The midget doorman who flew like the wind, Is now Schwarzenegger.. And now Forest Gump comes in the Picture..

Only one thing left to do, Run Forest Run.. :laughing9: :laughing9:
How do I 'splain this to ya , son , so ya will unnerstan :icon_scratch:
1: Yur da one that played hooky instead of protecting the love of your life .... How fickle female affection can be ..........
2: Prior abuse of the verticaly challenged could be both civally and criminaly actionable . Gratitude should be shown toward Bigscoop in that he only physicaly chastised you and rescued you from the fickle , fat azzed cow .
3: Stefen is just triying to put a more mellow spin on all this 'cause he is from California .
4: I'm just the story teller . Don't decide to shoot the messenger :tard:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
Poorhunter's back! Whooohooooo.........Butch has to buy me drinks at the tiki bar for a whole week now........you did remember how to find your way home! I told him you could do it! :thumbsup: (He didn't think it was possible) :laughing9:
:dontknow: What can I say ? I gotta buy your drinks . Who woulda ever thought the boy would have even wanted to find his way home from 'The City of Brotherly Love' when you had already stolen his favorite cow :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
:dontknow: What can I say ? I gotta buy your drinks . Who woulda ever thought the boy would have even wanted to find his way home from 'The City of Brotherly Love' when you had already stolen his favorite cow :icon_scratch:

Good point! :laughing9:

S

stefen

bigscoop said:
stefen said:
As Forest Gump said, 'Dooky is as Dooky was'.

Where's that box of chocolates! :laughing9:

Heard them thar candies are called Okie-Dooky's

Dooky filled that is...

The moral to the story is that you shouldn't pokey the dooky no moooooor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread