the successful treasure hunter's secret manual by david villanuela http://www.thunti

mangous

Jan 26, 2017
macedonia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Anyone ? the one who sends me the copy,i will send him an treasure map of city veles and kumanovo,Macedonia and parts of serbia. Just pm me

Hello
I need someone to send me a copy of "the successful treasure hunter's secret manual" by david villanuela in for exchange i will send you a treasure map of balkan
I do not think it could be much of a secret if there is a book on his secret out there.

$19.97 and we can see whether it's true or not!!!

I'm running a wee bit short right now. I'll consider it after I hit the lottery....

$19.97 and we can see whether it's true or not!!!

I'm running a wee bit short right now. I'll consider it after I hit the lottery....
I`ll throw in 2 cents !

Thanks but i'd be more comfortable with Victorias secrets

Kind of reminds me of the How Too Get Filthy Rich On Wall Street books. If he knows the penultimate secret, why would he need to sell a book to get money?

If I send you the book, you'll find the treasure yourself and then your map will be worthless...

Well, seems the solution is for you to purchase the book yourself. It's less than $20.

Then we can trade you treasure maps of our own for a copy.

I do not own a copy of the book but I have something that might be much more valuable. I will trade a list of all of the places I did not find treasure. With that you will know where not to look.

Anyone ? the one who sends me the copy,i will send him an treasure map of city veles and kumanovo,Macedonia and parts of serbia. Just pm me

seriously? You want a book about "treasure auras in the digital age"? That subtitle is all I need to know that this book is complete garbage. Secondly, if you have a treasure map, go dig up the treasure then buy the book yourself. Unless of course, the maps are total BS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back