The Surf Lane

lowtidetim

Jan 28, 2005
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Went down to the surf lane yesterday. Evening low tide was a little after 5 so I started around 3:30. Not too many hunters down there in the water but there were a few dry sanders. I did see Max and Tom from Alaska. Tom found an ear ring and some other surf junk. Max found a silver bracelet and a new scoop apprentice. There was almost no clad. I can't speak for any one else but I only located 4 penny's. There were no quarters, dimes of nickles to be found. I did manage to find one big toe ring and a class ring. The class ring had no markings so I don't know what it is made of but I was able to find the school after a little research. It was in Danbury Conn. I also found 2 pair of sun glasses a cell phone with free nights and weekends, 2 pair of dog tags, a lighter and various bottle tops and pull tabs. It looks as if the surf may be moving things around a little, but it is still sanded in. Here is a photo of the class ring. HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there
LTT

Attachments

• 9-21-05 class ring.jpg
    9-21-05 class ring.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0

EyeShine

Sep 3, 2005
Are you planning on trying to find the owner of the class ring?
Especially being only a 2003 graduate, that poor guy is probably pretty sad :-\

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Great Finds :o was the lighter a zippo?
So how many minutes are you gonna use on the phone before you return it :D

OP
OP
lowtidetim

lowtidetim

Jan 28, 2005
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Ring on the way back as soon as owner contacts me. Phone down battery dead. Don't think owner of phone wants it back, bad relationship with phone company......
HH
LTT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread